OliviaHansen on OH2 What a fucking joke !

This girl OliviaHansen on OH2

blonde ig model & top 0% onlyfans
Text me: 419-260-3426

RED FLAG No review policy RED FLAG

RED FLAG Rate is 1000hr minimum RED FLAG

RED FLAG Screening & 25% deposit required RED FLAG

P411: P377747

Twitter @date_sinclair

Instagram @oliviasinclairrr

Screening requirements:

Photo of you

Photo of ID (you can cover all info except name and birthday)

Proof of work (ie. Business card/work badge)

1 recent active provider reference

New friends are screened for my safety (regardless of verification status) ; please be prepared to submit screening information when making contact; refusal to screen, attempting to negotiate my rate or using explicit language (code speak/acronyms) will be BLOCKED from any further contact. No computer generated numbers or texting apps
I've seen the IG models. This one is NO IG model.

Unless there is an IG for cows, then yes, she can call herself an IG model.

Also she says that she is on the top 0% of OnlyFans.

0% means ZERO.

So it means she is nowhere rated on OnlyFans. NOT even 0.000001%.

Plus what does it matter if she is in the top 1%, 5%, etc of OnlyFans?

Having a lot of OnlyFans content and subscribers doesn't make her a good provider.

If anything, OnlyFans and Instagram makes these girls lazy, poor providers, and won't even spend 10 minutes giving a proper BJ or complete a full session, will always cut you short.

Search of her phone # turn up this

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3174081

$1000 for THAT??? with no reviews on Eccie, OH2 and anywhere else that I could find.
  • BLM69
  • 06-26-2023, 08:51 PM
You may get banned from OH2 now for calling her out here, that's how pussy CK rolls
You may get banned from OH2 now for calling her out here, that's how pussy CK rolls Originally Posted by BLM69
CK is a COWARD!
Have you seen the new girls there lately, one cow after another and many of them older with mommy damage, with a lot of NOs on their menus and they are asking $400-600.

Or the one that advertised "Tantric Massages" for $300-400 and that was it, nothing on the menu. Not even a feel, a kiss or even a L1.

CK letting the site inaccessible for 13+ months with the security certificate issues and logging you out when you think you are logged in and all those other issues tells you exactly how much he values the people, both men and women, who goes to his website.
Olivia is wayyy overrated.

Unfortunately there's always a sucker willing to pay her that much money.
Olivia is wayyy overrated.

Unfortunately there's always a sucker willing to pay her that much money.
I guess I'm a sucker. I got behind that big ass for 500. It won't be forgotten.
IOP was not great, but she's from Ohio. I dated a girl from there and that was how she was. She seemed to be just doing a job.
I guess I'm a sucker. I got behind that big ass for 500. It won't be forgotten.
IOP was not great, but she's from Ohio. I dated a girl from there and that was how she was. She seemed to be just doing a job. Originally Posted by Hurry Fast
There is enough intel about her in MR/LR.
Someone mention she used to go by Amber Monroe

I look up Amber Monroe and found an ad from 2021 and one line inside it read

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ways-available

Doubles are always available with Karissa_the_Beauty
This chick is another founding member of the "she-woman man hater" club.

Just read her posts; she absolutely despises the guys in this hobby.
I know a lot of you guys hate the OF but she is a good example of how looking at her OF page and buying a video satisfied my urge to see her in person.

Her page is free she makes bank on selling videos. She's one of those OF girls that once you see her you want to find another one better which on OF is not hard to do.

I have seen girls on OF and the video leaves me with an urge to meet the girl in person. Lacy Kaye is a good example......not as good looking as Amber/Olivia but I knew the sex would be good after watching her OF video and it was.

It's sorta like try before you buy.
I found this she posted under AmberMonroe

She said

He came to my hotel then when he got here refused to answer the phone so I can direct him where to go. Then gets mad because he won’t pick up the phone saying he already sent me a PM and texted me and he’s verified and here.
Idc if your verified just because your safe with another provider doesn’t mean your safe with me. Refusing to answer the phone when you’ve arrived is a BIG red flag for me
alsoundman replies to her

How does this action constitute a threat to the community? Maybe you should post this in the Ladies only forum.
She replies to alsoundman

Just because it’s not a threat to you doesn’t mean it isn’t a threat to someone else and considering that September 1st it’ll now be a state felony for you I think it’s a great warning also considering I know that there’s verified hobbyists and providers that do work with the law.
When a client pulls up at my location using a texting app and refuses to answer the phone that’s a big red flag for me.
Good luck.

Oh and who are you to speak for the community? LMAO ������
DocHoliday comes in

I think soundman has a valid point. This is something that would be appropriate for posting in the ladies Security Zone but do what ya want.

I do have one question for you OP, why did you give the guy your location before you had screened him? IMHO, screening clients in the PL of your incall is a bit odd but again, do what ya want.
Now she is directing her BSC on DocHoliday

OHHHH here comes docholiday you and the same old 8 hobbyist that talk the most shit and defend there fellow hobby buddy’s LOL aren’t you based out of Dallas??? Or am I mistaken anything that says amber Monroe the same old 8 people gotta make sure they read and comment I’m waiting for the rest before ck shuts it down. LOL
Who are you to tell me I’m not screening right lol I screen how I want and I make alerts when I want if it’s not important to you or you don’t feel like it’s an alert why Comment?? move along because what’s not a warning to you may be a warning to someone else STOP speaking up for the community lol the same 8 people are so active on ourhome I really think they live for it a lot of you act like a bunch of annoying high school girls Lmao! Let me stop before I get suspended because I have a lot to say! I’m done here.

YOUR one of them trolls amongst others that need to stop clicking on everything that says amber monroe to defend everyone who doesn’t agree with me. Your annoying amongst a bunch of others!

Your NOT even From austin your from Dallas why are you reading alerts in Austin? Ohh because it says amber monroe lmfao

Then there is another thread where Amber complained a guy made a mess of her bathroom because she wouldn't let him shower before the session so he had to wash his dick in the hand sink.

Of course the usual person who came to her defense is the the biggest pimp on OH2.

Vanilla Gorilla said it best
She can advertise as she pleases and where she pleases and at whatever rate. She can charge 100% deposit up ahead, if there are fools out there to pay, good for them.

But I reserve my full right to share intel and/or post review if you give a crappy service.
  • BLM69
  • 06-27-2023, 07:41 PM
This chick is another founding member of the "she-woman man hater" club.

Just read her posts; she absolutely despises the guys in this hobby. Originally Posted by corona
There's a bunch of hookers that hate Men, Guy's that don't simp up at least
My last post I didn't finish typing and got sent on phone.

At the bottom of it I wrote Vanilla Gorilla said it best and then left it out.

Here's the rest, he said

AmberMonro08 is s always looking for SIMPS and has to be one of the most entitled, narcissistic, obnoxious, disrespectful and rude women on this site and social media.

She just thinks that ALL men are chumps and should be USED and ABUSED.