Premium Newbie Question

Does adding a review add an additional 6 week to existing time? Or is it technically 6 weeks since your last review is your time?
Or put another way if I do 2 approved reviews today do I get 12 weeks or just 6weeks?
Also where do I see when the premium subscription runs out?
And lastly how did the hell did some of your fuckers get lifetime access status. Didn’t know that was a thing until saw it under someone’s name. Cheers
Does adding a review add an additional 6 week to existing time? Or is it technically 6 weeks since your last review is your time?
Or put another way if I do 2 approved reviews today do I get 12 weeks or just 6weeks?
Also where do I see when the premium subscription runs out?
And lastly how did the hell did some of your fuckers get lifetime access status. Didn’t know that was a thing until saw it under someone’s name. Cheers Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
Reviews are stacked, so if you do 2 reviews today (that are approved), you get 12 weeks. Somewhere in your profile you can find your cumulative amount, I forget where exactly. No need for me to memorize it, I have enough for 2 more decades. I'm more concerned about Xi Jinping seizing ECCIE, than I am about running out of premium access.

Not sure on lifetime premium access. I think some are granted that. Maybe a few paid for it. I thought about putting it under my avatar for the Hell of it, since it's essentially true for me, but I might get points for doing so. I don't think the rules forbid it, but at one time you could put BANNED under your avatar.. Not anymore
On the left side of your page go to user CP, then go down to the bottom and click paid subscriptions and it will tell you how long you have PA for.
what bob posted.
look for it here:
"Miscellaneous
Event Reminders
Paid Subscriptions
Attachments"
Awesome got it, thanks!
I just clicked to find how much PA I have left, and...

It just said ''Methuselah''

For the Bible-loathing Heathens, Methuselah lived to be 969 years old.
Mongers are always seeking bargains but the economics of premium access are simple -

$100 gets you a year of access
$250 gets you a lifetime (or until the Govt / site owners terminate ECCIE)

Not to mention the time to write a review.

Fortunately, little head thinking keeps the information flowing, otherwise the stingy wouldn't have anything to read.