AMP - SPA Recommendations in Plano, Frisco or Mckinney

Looking for AMP recommendations in the plano,Frisco or mckinney area. I used to travel to Harry Hines years ago but after taking a break I found that those places have been closed. Thank you in advance for any recommendations
Looking for AMP recommendations in the plano,Frisco or mckinney area. I used to travel to Harry Hines years ago but after taking a break I found that those places have been closed. Thank you in advance for any recommendations Originally Posted by Angelbamba
Those places closed, but a few others have been born. You might as well travel back to that area, because you will be disappointed in the cities you named.

My opinion is Michiko Spa is best. That is based on extensive experience. If you ever visited Blue (and if you didn't, what's wrong with you?), Michiko is easily the closest Cousin.
With a Michiko top-tier provider now servicing out of 4 Seasons (via SoCal & OKC), that's where I have been spending my future lottery winnings. Line-up may not go as deep as Michiko, but 4 Seasons has currently got some stellar talent. And the rooms are slightly bigger. LOL
Maybe those two locations are like Blue vs Nagoya. Top service for sure. Find a favorite, be generous (encourages them to stay in Dallas), and repeat.