Has anyone else been shut off From Jessica Tearwell?

I saw Jesscia A LOT back around 2009 - 2013 ish. I mean, a lot. Then I retired while I went through my divorce. Tried to re-connect after a 5 or 6 year hiatus and she will no longer see me under any condition.
She told me she's not mad or upset. Say's she no longer offers the service I once asked for.
Am I alone or has anyone else been shunned by Jess?
  • Vulva
  • 07-18-2023, 04:18 PM
I saw Jesscia A LOT back around 2009 - 2013 ish. I mean, a lot. Then I retired while I went through my divorce. Tried to re-connect after a 5 or 6 year hiatus and she will no longer see me under any condition.
She told me she's not mad or upset. Say's she no longer offers the service I once asked for.
Am I alone or has anyone else been shunned by Jess? Originally Posted by wizzbang
What service does she not offer you?
Hmmm...you knew her 10 years ago AND her service level is now so low that she want you to waste your time with her...
Sounds like she's in a relationship, so has eliminated all of the activities that use to be common for the two of you.
Same happen to me. She was my go to several years ago due to how close her incall was and after an appointment I got a text from her saying that to not take it personally but I wasn’t allowed to see her again and blocked me..that was back in 2018.
It was probably a blessing in disguise because after that I found providers that blew her away in both service and looks so it worked out great in the end.
What does it matter what the service was that is not offered anymore? Obviously, I do not care or I wouldn't even bring this up. It just seems weird that I was willing to adjust to her current services, but she still does NOT want to see me. Good to know I'm not the only one. There may be others and a provider can see whomever they want or don't want.
And yes, Symposium, I've also seen great providers since as well. Curiousity has me asking.
I don't know Jessica, but I expect situations to change after years pass. The black chick I saw regularly, apparently quit or moved on. No warning, just all of a sudden my number was blocked. No problem, more fish to catch. I called her ''the black chick'', because I can't remember her damn name. This hobby is fleeting.
damn i had the same thing happen with a massage provider. saw her several times a month for a year.we progressed to L2 L3 multiple times. then out of the blue she ghosted my calls and texts. finally she got tired of constant texts to check on her and she stated she didnt want to see me no more. no reason given. oh and she was an LMT in allen.
I had a favorite latiina, stacked, fit and pretty. Mid 30's we fucked and had a sex fest everymonth for 6 years. When Covid hit I went underground. When I contacted her again she said she would not see me again. Everything was going great for years BBFS total cum dumpster. We did everything and I saw her over 50 times. Then cut off. Go figure, I moved on to others I do miss screwing her brains out though!
You brought it up so it matters, referring to service no longer provided

What service?

IMO you’re better off, many other fish in the ocean

I saw her once , been 8-10 years ago, went because she supposedly gave great head and rate was a bargain

Was a fairly lame experience, head job below average and rest was meh, definitely was a you get what you pay for
Yeah she blocked me briefly in 2015 I think, then out of the blue a year later texted me that she was available for my "thing".
After I got my satisfaction I asked her what happened. She said her BF told her not to do what I wanted anymore, but later he pissed her off for whatever reason (she told me but I dont care enough to remember) so now we could.
I was sore and happy and didnt care, and told her I would see her again later. Saw her a couple of times until again she got back with the BF.
She was very good, specially when doing the phone sex. Her voice and act was amazing.
But yea she has these relationships and they will affect her menu.
That's good info NM. Thanks. We've communicated breifly over the past 5 years, well, I've texted her. Aside from the one response, she has ghosted me. There are, in fact, NOT a lot of fish in the ocean. There are very few who possess the TCB, the BCD and offer the rate that will keep me visiting regularly. When I find one, I tend to stay...sometimes, overstay.
Happened to me. Was one of the provider's (no the one listed above) first clients, the photos I took helped her land into the TER Top 100.

Then she went and got her already out of proportion boobs inflated to a ridiculous size, and blocked me.

It was a good run, close to a decade. Don't take it personally.
Crap, just texted her and she texted back "not interested"
Damn I am blacklisted again. Frakin sucks....