I need to step up my hotel bar game

I've always been intrigued by the idea of meeting a (professional) lady in a hotel bar and then going upstairs for a nice romp.
but it's never happened to me. I don't travel as much as I used to, so I'm not in a lot of hotel bars these days.

However, I have given a lot of thought about going to some of the local hotels just to see if anyone approaches me. Call it an unfulfilled fantasy.

Anyway, could any of our fine ladies on this site give me some pointers on what to do or say or where to go, in order to make one of these encounters happen? I'm also open to advice from men too, if you have experience in these matters.
The providers of today do not care about a hobbyist or his fantasies. They want to do what they do and want you to pay for it.

Good luck!
I'm not sure how to help but i'll be at a hotle bar soon
we can try it out and report back.
Well i'm kinda shy at hotel bar as not wanting the hotel bar to know why I'm there, as I stay at the same hotel for about 4-6 night's and if they saw me leaving with every man I talk to might giive them some ideals why im there lol
I would talk to you but you would never know my MO uless you know I'm Gina and this has happened .
I'll tell you my fake story why I'm in town ...Never been one to freestyle as how would I screen this person or know who I'm meeting up with you could be the Long Island killer lol
  • Busty
  • 07-23-2023, 07:50 PM
Gina doesn't wear panties when she visits bars.
Climbing under the table and unzipping your pants or she will sit across from you, slide off her heels & put both feet in your lap. Massaging the joystick with her toes.
Seen her do this, I was repulsed(not).
The providers of today do not care about a hobbyist or his fantasies. They want to do what they do and want you to pay for it.

Good luck! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Says the jaded hobbest. When one complains about everything, you have to wonder about the common eliment

A simple solution for your fantisy is to arrange with a provider to set this up. May not be exactly what you envisioned but should be close. Plenty of providers would be happy to play along. Just ask
Climbing under the table and unzipping your pants or she will sit across from you, slide off her heels & put both feet in your lap. Massaging the joystick with her toes.
Seen her do this, I was repulsed(not). Originally Posted by Busty
Now someone is telling the truth about me for once ..LOL
Says the jaded hobbest. When one complains about everything, you have to wonder about the common eliment

A simple solution for your fantisy is to arrange with a provider to set this up. May not be exactly what you envisioned but should be close. Plenty of providers would be happy to play along. Just ask Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
That's a good ideal ,,Just ask and set it up ..
I like your way of thinking ,,
That's right lol
  • R.M.
  • 07-24-2023, 01:56 PM
Says the jaded hobbest. When one complains about everything, you have to wonder about the common eliment. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Funny thing about some of these Eccie men. They have a way of self screening themselves.

I've always been intrigued by the idea of meeting a (professional) lady in a hotel bar and then going upstairs for a nice romp.
but it's never happened to me. I don't travel as much as I used to, so I'm not in a lot of hotel bars these days.

However, I have given a lot of thought about going to some of the local hotels just to see if anyone approaches me. Call it an unfulfilled fantasy.

Anyway, could any of our fine ladies on this site give me some pointers on what to do or say or where to go, in order to make one of these encounters happen? I'm also open to advice from men too, if you have experience in these matters. Originally Posted by almostfamous
There's a hotel bar in Houston that is a perfect set up for that. I use to waitress there.
There's a hotel bar in Houston that is a perfect set up for that. I use to waitress there. Originally Posted by R.M.
I don't get down to Houston too often but I will get in touch with you next time I head that way. Thank you for the kind offer.
Interesting thread. Every time I've traveled for business, I've been open to this and never seen anyone who looked like they needed a client. Bad luck, I suppose.