Who would you recommend from these list of providers?

I am fairly new to hobbying do I was wondering who y'all think I should see next? Yall have recommendations for 500 or under?
1. Bubblesdfw
2.Kiley Kismet
3. Olivia Disir
4. Brittany Lynn

They're all on tryst dfw. Thanks.
I am fairly new to hobbying do I was wondering who y'all think I should see next? Yall have recommendations for 500 or under?
1. Bubblesdfw
2.Kiley Kismet
3. Olivia Disir
4. Brittany Lynn

They're all on tryst dfw. Thanks. Originally Posted by jjai4177
Kiley Kismet would definitely be my first choice. Great conversation, great ass and knew how to use the milking table.

Brittany Lynn is a wonderful girl, down to earth, fantastic rack and very submissive in the best way possible. She doesn’t rush you and isn’t a clock watcher but I’ll say she’s very prompt about being as close to as on time as she can be. Only downside for me is everything is covered and her prices are too high IMO for a CBJ.

I’d have to put Bubbles as third because when I was with Olivia, I felt like I needed to check her pulse to see if she was still alive and I wasn’t cracking a cold one open. YMMV but I didn’t enjoy my session with her at all.
  • niofa
  • 07-25-2023, 03:54 AM
Kiley Kismet would definitely be my first choice. Great conversation, great ass and knew how to use the milking table.

Brittany Lynn is a wonderful girl, down to earth, fantastic rack and very submissive in the best way possible. She doesn’t rush you and isn’t a clock watcher but I’ll say she’s very prompt about being as close to as on time as she can be. Only downside for me is everything is covered and her prices are too high IMO for a CBJ.

I’d have to put Bubbles as third because when I was with Olivia, I felt like I needed to check her pulse to see if she was still alive and I wasn’t cracking a cold one open. YMMV but I didn’t enjoy my session with her at all. Originally Posted by 2xH3Lix
Professional!
Darn Olivia's really cute and wish Brittany did bbbj atleast. I'm leaning towards Kiley as first choice then bubbles. Do you have any Latin recommendations? Curvy, bbbj, gfe, and laid back? Thank You for the reply!