Giving up the hobby

Hey guys,

Just wanted to get this off my chest since I don't really have anyone to talk to it about.

I am pretty young, early 20s, and I don't remember how I got into the hobby but I've been hooked ever since, I have hundreds of encounters, just not recording every single one. Going 2x a week if possible, sometimes 3, just depends on if I had the capital or not. It's to the point where I am addicted and I can't control it, anytime I get a paycheck or if I am horny I would use whatever means to get the cash for an incall, be it cash advances, borrowing money, lying to certain people for money.

Not only is it hurting me financially, crippling me ( thank god I am not in much debt only like $900 in credit I have to pay in relation to the hobby) but I've also seen so many different women and if bbfs was available I would jump on that opportunity, and if not I would try to see if they would do it down the line. I want to say I've had at least 50 unique bbfs interactions.....at the VERY LEAST. I just got a test back showing I am clean after many, many months of being worried but not wanting to check, which was also a risk for the providers so I am sorry to them, but I'm glad it turned out well, as I do want to start a family in the future.

I am going to do my best to avoid the hobby altogether now and try to recuperate my debt while paying for my college, but if anyone has any experience with addiction, in relation to the hobby or not, please drop some tips or advice. Doesn't have to be in private messages, I don't care.

Stay safe hobbyists.
https://saa-recovery.org/ Get help NOW, if this is a serious post.
Yes, if serious, you need help immediately, Sex addict antonymous is your best bet.

I mean you can wait until you really have a bad disease or are really broke, but if you are thinking it might be a problem, the reality is, IT IS ALREADY A PROBLEM.

SAA is not your only option, but it is the best. If you have a priest you are comfortable talking to, or a psychologist, that might help.

BUT absolutely get help bro.

Good luck.
This is a serious post, and I didn’t know that group existed. I’ll check them out, thanks.
This is a serious post, and I didn’t know that group existed. I’ll check them out, thanks. Originally Posted by inexorable
ah ok, you never know, sometimes people make jokes.
It is no joke if it worries you. And yes the group is good. I guess it depends on each location but absolutely, try to sort it out

Good luck bro!!
I be more worried about going BBFS ,one STD will last till you die and the money you can pay back at some point . Good Luck
And get help .
Just jerk off every time you feel like going.

That's what keeps me from going too often LOL
https://saa-recovery.org/ Get help NOW, if this is a serious post. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Best advice so far. Next: log off and don’t log back on.

This is not worth ruining your life over. I’ve been pretty close to where you are, but somehow have managed to stay on this side of addiction. I don’t know how. Grace of God, I suppose.

You really are in a good spot, though, that if you quit now you can turn your life around. It doesn’t sound like you’ve done permanent damage to yourself or others. You can recover your financial health, too. Stay patient and focused, and don’t try to do it alone.

I’m praying for you, man. Good luck.
This is a serious post, and I didn’t know that group existed. I’ll check them out, thanks. Originally Posted by inexorable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOxeH_OQpFw&pp=ygUWYXVzdGluIHB vd2VycyBtYXJnYXJldA%3D%3D

Just close your eyes and visualize Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day.

Their you're cured now.
I log onto OH2 and look at the ads that have selfies attached.

Usually kills the hobby for me for a week or so.

But then I log onto indycompanion.com and start saving for my next trip.

Good luck to you - I've concluded that hobbying in the USA is just not worth the trouble and risk.