Birthday Adventure Advice

• Rjrtx
  • 07-27-2023, 02:50 PM
Hello there, my birthday is coming up next week and wanted to know if anyone had any good ideas on fun ways to celebrate or have fun.

Thanks all and hope all are staying cool and having a good day!
Chuck E Cheese
Club Stallions or Tin Room would be good for you.
call up a couple girls..get a jacuzzi suite...blindfolded bubblebath play & food play!!

happy birthdayyyy
1. Chug down half a dozen beers

2. Take all of your money out of your wallet and burn it

3. Ram your head into a wall multiple times

4. Put your dick into a door frame, then slam the door.

5. Go to bed

You'll wake up broke, with a dripping dick and a huge headache and think you've had a great time.
  • Rjrtx
  • 07-28-2023, 05:40 AM
call up a couple girls..get a jacuzzi suite...blindfolded bubblebath play & food play!!

happy birthdayyyy Originally Posted by DallasRain
I think this one is the winner thanks hun we might have to get together next time your in Texas
i will even bring my rubber ducks!!
Or you can take a lady out on the town and paint it red (o)(o)
1. if you've visited and had a deliteful time w/ two or more providers, spring for a 3-some or 4-some, but make sure they know that you want most of the attention on you and lil Rjrtx (unless you wanna watch them go at each other).

2. if you've visited and had a deliteful time w/ a provider and she is open to it, head to Colette or the swingers club in Ft Worth for a few hours of watching, her sucking you off while others watch, hopefully swapping w/ another couple, or just fucking in the public and/or semi-public rooms or by yourselves.

3. if you know of a provider who is a top notch fellatrix, go get fellated by her on one of the upper stories of a parking garage, esp one w/ a view.

4. if you've visited and had a deliteful time w/ a provider, take her to dinner then spend an overnight in a nice hotel, esp if it has a great view. sex before bedtime then morning sex.

regardless, happy upcumming birthday and hope you get some birthday delites that you can recall over and over and over.