City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FS, DATY, Bbbj, nuru
Hair Length and Color: Medium brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Small tattoo on shoulder, skinny body, B or Cs tits, firm ass.
Recommendation: Yes

Glad 4s is getting some better talent

Glad 4s is getting some better talent Originally Posted by Moe Greene
That’s a lie. Pam is

It’s all YMMV
It’s all YMMV
Originally Posted by ProlificZ
* Added tags. dj8

All "store front" AMP's have exposed entries. But remember, it is not illegal to visit a spa. (If an employee has a Massage License, then you can receive a massage. If there are no Massage License Certificates hanging on the Lobby wall, then you cannot receive a massage, but you can receive Reflexology.)

If you worry about being observed someday, now or in the future, you may want to frequent a Studio. Large parking area at the Apartment Complex. Once you pass into one of the buildings Entryways, no "observer" in the parking lot knows which floor, and which apartment you have entered. The "dont' knock" protocol greatly reduces being noticed by a neighbor.

How do you behave when you go to 7-11? What is your behaviour going to Home Depot? You act like you belong, because you do. AMP's and Studios are no different. If you act sheepish at a 7-11, or Home Depot, always looking over your shoulder, they will watch you cuz you're acting like a thief.

You're not stealing anything at an AMP or Studio...you are, in fact, paying good money. LOL
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
[QUOTE=ProlificZ;1063259280] [/QUOTEj

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, with some of the promoters trying to promote AMP , are not worth at all
No amp girls are worth a visit at the moment
I love everything about the Studio setup.
I love GL & LA (rip) for having no upcharge ladies
I love Sasha, Crystal, Jessie, & Pinky wherever they are. And they are currently at AMP's.
Make you selection by what matters the most...Provider? or Location?

Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

its an option with a premium
Thanks for clarifying that she is an upcharge girl. That's all I needed to know...
Originally Posted by simonin777
Agreed, with some of the promoters trying to promote AMP , are not worth at all[/QUOTE]

Yet here you are in an AMP thread, hijacking the subject, which is a review of Su. And you just promoted Studios with your comment. Do you realize how non-sensical that is?

I just had someone hijack my STUDIO review. Go post a thread about how you hate AMP or Studios, and the miserable can congregate in one spot.
I love everything about the Studio setup.
I love GL & LA (rip) for having no upcharge ladies
I love Sasha, Crystal, Jessie, & Pinky wherever they are. And they are currently at AMP's.
Make you selection by what matters the most...Provider? or Location? Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Exactly. The guys who say ''AMPs suck'', or ''Studios are lacking'', are the true Promoters. They attempt to discount a large swath of the scene in one miserable post. It is ignorant and promotional.

In case anyone didn't catch that, promotion often takes form as a veiled attack on ''the competition'', whether that is a Market segment, a particular Spa, or specific Provider. It is often done with a multi-handle, that ''participates'' as an attack dog. If it gets banned, no matter. You'll see another signed up soon.

Take a look at the front page of the Studio section now. Every Review has 3 stars. Gee, how did that happen?

Here is how it happened. The review posted, and a negative Nancy (i.e., attack dog, Promoter of a different spa) applied one star.. Anonymously, didn't even read the review. Shortly after, the Reviewer has to give his own review 5 stars, to push back against the attack Promoter. This plays out every fucking review. It is childish and promotion-driven. But that's the Board we have.