From the old days to new, do they get better?

Just curious...
there are several popular ladies, in both the Studios & the AMPs, that used to work at Jade or Pearls or NW Hwy complex (Red Rose, Rainbow, Gold One, etc) or Harry Hines (Blue, Pink One, Nagoya, Luxury) or Walnut Hill (Number 1, NYNY, Lucky Haven).

When you visit them today, are they better, with more experience? Is there more desire to successfully complete a session to the client's satisfaction? Do they even use the encounter to achieve their own satisfaction?

Or have their efforts become mechanical, with no feigned attempt to make a connection? Have they even become jaded to this whole business that they choose as a provider, and as we do as customers?

My interest is always piqued when a commentor replies to a very positive Encounter review stating that, "Oh ya, she used to work at Kim's Blue", or "Luxury", or elsewhere. Always wondering if the lady is better, worse, or the same. I know that I'm different now than I was 5 years ago; I assume the lady is also.
Cool question. Since I was out of the game for 2 1/2 years until recently, that leaves two examples for my response. BiBi and Bunny (formerly Honey and Sharon, from several previous Spas).

They were just as dedicated and service-minded as they were in 2018, 2019. Maybe a little more. Now, they were limited, vis-a-vis previously, in shower play, due to physical space limitations.

LOL I have also been out for a little while. Difficult to get back in the saddle.

I would say that everything being equal, quality drops with age. There are so many factors but like in any profession, skills that depend on the manual/body labor get to a peak and then drop. Look at sports, construction, even waitressing... Skill and experience might get better but hands dont get stronger, bodies dont get nimbler...

And now you add an activity that is very hard on women, and is illegal and brings different levels of stress, these poor gals dont have it easy.

And there is so much anecdotical evidence about this, so many girls that fell off due to these and many other situations these gals have, we all have heard "this girl was amazing and now..."

But no one is the same, some their game changes and become more amazing, like special skills or kinks.

I dont think there is an absolute rule of thumb. There is at least 2 girls I know and have reviewed that either havent changed, or literally might be a glitch in the matrix, special DNA or something.

So good luck bro!
Thanks for the Social Studies 101 theorizing (LOL); I was hoping for names and assessments from those members that go back to the old spa days of Jade, Green, Red Rose, etc.

Bibi/Honey is a great reference. Hearing that she has not changed her quality peformance level is reassuring.

My question was because I see reviews of Melody, (first at new Bali, now at 21) that are really positive. My experience with her at Bali was lackluster, perhaps because the session starts with the upsell. A monger told me she was from Rainbow. So I felt like she didn't get better.

When I see Pinky at Michiko, I'm always amazed at how much better the sessions are than when I first met her at NW Hwy spas (I think that she rotated through a couple of them) or even more recently at New Tokyo. She seems to have alot more confidence and determination to make sure we are both happy. So I think that she has gotten better.

There are reviews of Naughty Bunny (from NYNY but now independent) that sound like this mature vixen is as horny as she's ever been, so I think she has not missed a step with giving the P and taking the D.

I was also hoping that in Coed, some ladies might reply as to how they reflect on their own assessment of energy through the years.

Sometimes a pitcher will lose velocity, but pick up the sinker or riser that he never used before. So I was thinking that maybe a lady who can't ACG for 20 minutes anymore, will now exert less energy, but talk dirty like never before.

I'm not bored...just curious...LOL