You Review 1 But Not The Other?

I have always wondered this and a other girls I have talked to have also asked me the same question.

Why will guys always review the young tiny spinners but when they see bbws they wont review them?

I see many guys who like all types of reviews some write reviews but others wont. If the girls are tiny they dont seem to have a problem posting reviews even it is a no recommendation but when it comes to the curvy girls they dont review.

Why is that?

Are you scared to post a review about a bbw?
IDK the answer to your question. I used to do reviews, but solely for the PA. I decided doing reviews was too much a PITA, at least for me. Plus, a lot of ladies abhor them.

I think part of it is egotistical. Some guys don't mind people seeing that they've been with a young hottie, but are hesitant to let it be known that they've seen a bbw. Maybe it has something to do with how others see them or how they seem themselves.

For my part, I generally prefer short, thin ladies when it comes to body type. However, attitude wins over everything, so if you post here, it helps me select who I will see. In the end, given a choice of a personality on the boards and an unknown chosen purely from body type w/o knowing what the personality is like, I'll choose the personality every time. As a matter of fact, my last two visits were based entirely on board personality.

And even though I prefer short, thin ladies, I have enjoyed all shapes, sizes and most ethnicities. After all, variety is the spice of life.
Don't know why guys do these things, I've had a similar problem with guys NOT giving me reviews because they ONLY met with providers who offer bbbj. However, they met with me anyway! I don't care for reviews and you will soon learn reviews are only one person opinion and as Charlestudor2005 mentioned your persona counts for much more in the end!
Why is there such a big emphasis on having reviews? I understand you need to have a few to get your name out there but I don't think it's much to worry about. If a client likes you he WILL come back regardless of writing a review.
I know in a few cases when a guy finds a "gem" he doesn't want to write a review to "keep it a secret". So in other words, doesn't want you getting too popular so you will see him again. Seems silly, but I've heard this before.
For many guys here it's more about bragging rights. Look at it this way honey..you got the MONEY! It's not just a size thing either, but a reputation thing too.

I know several guys who will not review me on Eccie for fear of hurting or pissing off an ATF...I give a flip lol. If the women in this business make them that stupid and even "scared" either put a ring on her finger so she can stop hooking, or do what the hell you want and don't let her lead you around like a love sick puppy!
well said and as I have said on this topic I have enough reviews and I have no problem with a review if the guy needs to build creditability,However I personally think to many reviews is unnecessary and I am Leary of gentlemen who reviews everyone. Most gentlemen I see on a recurring basis have never reviewed me and don't do reviews but they know I will always provide a reference for them. I also personally keep my encounters private. But that is just me.
Why is there such a big emphasis on having reviews? I understand you need to have a few to get your name out there but I don't think it's much to worry about. If a client likes you he WILL come back regardless of writing a review.
I know in a few cases when a guy finds a "gem" he doesn't want to write a review to "keep it a secret". So in other words, doesn't want you getting too popular so you will see him again. Seems silly, but I've heard this before. Originally Posted by Shayla
Imo,T G Sheppard said it best...
Big, little or short or tall, wish I could've kept them all (imo almost all)
I loved 'em everyone
Like to thank 'em for their charm, holdin' me in their arms
And I hoped they had some fun
Its nothing about me needing reviews I have been in the business for like 4 years.. just a question in general.
For many guys here it's more about bragging rights. Look at it this way honey..you got the MONEY! It's not just a size thing either, but a reputation thing too.

I know several guys who will not review me on Eccie for fear of hurting or pissing off an ATF...I give a flip lol. If the women in this business make them that stupid and even "scared" either put a ring on her finger so she can stop hooking, or do what the hell you want and don't let her lead you around like a love sick puppy! Originally Posted by London Rayne
LOL!!! I have heard of this, too! Can you really cheat on a hooker?
I'll tell ya why.... or at least one reason why and it has nothing to do with bragging.

Some want to be honest in their reviews but in order to do so they feel that they need to describe the lady and don't feel they can do it in a way that would be tactfull.

Another thing is if they stepped out of their comfort zone and saw someone that wouldn't normally appeal to them therefore they didn't have as good a time as they hoped, so they don't feel it's the ladies fault that they didn't have a good time due to attraction issues. Why should a girl get a negative review when the guy made the decision to see someone that normally doesn't appeal to him.

Another reason is they may want to spare the lady and themselves the negativity both may recieve due to seeing someone others don't find attractive. Personally I think that's a cop out but it is what it is.
Why will guys always review the young tiny spinners but when they see bbws they wont review them? Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I think your answer is hidden in your question. If they normally review the same type and are known for it, they might not deviate much from that set up. They may see ladies not of their preferred type on the "down low."

Least we forget some providers take a look at ladies you have seen before before making the decision to see you during screening. So if I have a tendency to see ladies that she might not like or see as her provider peer it might block the client from seeing someone else.

Example.......if I had a whole bunch of session that were half hours for under 80 dollars or less with strickly backpage girls......and I wanted to see a verified provider who has more rep and a much higher hourly rate for a multihour......she might wonder why particularly I was seeking her type versus the choices I reviewed in the past. She might assume I was cheap or maybe I might haggle her for rates I normally had a track record for paying.

The only times I feel as though I must do a review is if she was excellent, horrible, instark contrst to the reviews she has posted, or I was unsure after the meeting. If she was mediocre (meaning I was satisfied, but nothing memorable or making me want to run back) I probably wouldn't bother writing a review. Their have been times when I would give a yes recommendation for a review, but I wouldn't see the lady again at all. So now I just choose who I review wisely, but I'm always honest.

Lastly sometimes especially if I have had two bad sessions in a row I won't review them at all, but I will definitely let people know backchannel. I hate having to possibly write no reviews, so to avoid drama sometimes I won't even post one so that I'm not misjudged for being too overly critical of ladies I see. I try to do enough research to pick a lady that is known for stellar service with respect to my preferences.

I definitely don't have issue reviewing bbws versus any other body type. But just like any other body type, I expect them to be limber and perform just like all the other ones...........

I know several guys who will not review me on Eccie for fear of hurting or pissing off an ATF...I give a flip lol. If the women in this business make them that stupid and even "scared" either put a ring on her finger so she can stop hooking, or do what the hell you want and don't let her lead you around like a love sick puppy! Originally Posted by London Rayne
The OP's question was very narrow: why do guys not review BBWs? Now, London, I can understand your post if you put yourself in the BBW classification, but IDT you do.

It's an interesting question. I, for one, would appreciate getting off the general question of reviews, and going back to the OP's question.
I'll tell ya why.... or at least one reason why and it has nothing to do with bragging.

Some want to be honest in their reviews but in order to do so they feel that they need to describe the lady and don't feel they can do it in a way that would be tactfull.

Another thing is if they stepped out of their comfort zone and saw someone that wouldn't normally appeal to them therefore they didn't have as good a time as they hoped, so they don't feel it's the ladies fault that they didn't have a good time due to attraction issues. Why should a girl get a negative review when the guy made the decision to see someone that normally doesn't appeal to him.

Another reason is they may want to spare the lady and themselves the negativity both may recieve due to seeing someone others don't find attractive. Personally I think that's a cop out but it is what it is. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
+1 good answer
I pretty much write a review for every new lady who I see; and will do a follow up review if I haven't seen her in a bit.

I saw one "curvy" girl (she told me emphatically that she was not a BBW) and I gave her glowing review. She retired right after seeing me (it was planned) so I did not have to face the dilemma of seeing her again.

Reviews are important to hobbyists. I don't spend a lot of time looking at ads so a review alerts me of a new girl and then tells me if I might be interested in seeing her. Also, most providers I know want reviews and they are pleased when I write them. They tell me it is good for business. If they have a no review or no graphic review policy, I will follow their wishes.

I also do reviews to get premium access. I am too cheap to purchase it so I have to earn it, much like washing dishes to earn your supper. One benefit is that I don't get dish pan hands from hobbying or writing about it.

Awl4knot
The OP's question was very narrow: why do guys not review BBWs? Now, London, I can understand your post if you put yourself in the BBW classification, but IDT you do.

It's an interesting question. I, for one, would appreciate getting off the general question of reviews, and going back to the OP's question. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I was simply trying to illustrate that it is not limited to only BBWs...guys do wacky things for all sorts of reasons, so it may not even be her size. I am more in the "biaatch" classification, which causes the same problems when guys review me. You know...the peanut gallery.