sex vs companionship

is you main goal to have a great time sexually? or enjoy the company of an intriguing woman or possibility both? For me the sexual aspectt is better if there is a connection or we click and to me that is what makes my dates better and those are the ones I see repeatedly. Don't get me wrong I enjoy hot passionate encounter but find it is better with an attraction on a different level...
I agree with the connection factor...makes for a more enjoyable experience on all counts. There are some guys who can't really afford more than my hourly fee so I try to give them that extra half hour if they so need it. There are days when all I want is to see hourly guys and just play, and others when I really look forward to 4-6 hours with the same person.

I have found the men who seek the "experience" factor, are the only ones I tend to spend a long period of time with. I would never do an extended date much less an overnight, with someone only focused on acronyms...not my kind of fun.
I agree with the connection factor...makes for a more enjoyable experience on all counts. There are some guys who can't really afford more than my hourly fee so I try to give them that extra half hour if they so need it. There are days when all I want is to see hourly guys and just play, and others when I really look forward to 4-6 hours with the same person.

I have found the men who seek the "experience" factor, are the only ones I tend to spend a long period of time with. I would never do an extended date much less an overnight, with someone only focused on acronyms...not my kind of fun. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Agreed. There's only so much of that you can do and during the "down time" it can be really awkward and/or boring which kind of brings the mood down.

I offer those "quickie" dates and sometimes I'm glad that they are just that.
Has someone kidnapped London.

Seriously London, that was well said. It is getting more and more difficult to hate you.

Say something really bitchy and nasty so we will all know you are OK.

Seriously London, that was well said. It is getting more and more difficult to hate you.

Say something really bitchy and nasty so we will all know you are OK. Originally Posted by Jackie S
OK you fktard!! Check your pm box for the link to the Coven. I invited your dumb azz, and your GF! I told you fktards I was running a fever for the last few days. I even said I was sorry in public to BBL...shoot me!
LOL @ Jackie ...

I want my cake and eat it too so I say both... companionship & sex I'm kinda spoiled though and will always throw in extra time to serve my needs as well.
is you main goal to have a great time sexually? or enjoy the company of an intriguing woman or possibility both? For me the sexual aspectt is better if there is a connection or we click and to me that is what makes my dates better and those are the ones I see repeatedly. Don't get me wrong I enjoy hot passionate encounter but find it is better with an attraction on a different level... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
You're baaaaaaack!!!! Yay!!

It's been said many times by many ladies that they much prefer the longer dates that allow a connection, especially with a repeat client.

I get that. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit my business model.
The sex is so much sweeter when you like your companion, whether in real life or in the hobby. One of the great mysteries and benefits of the hobby is how you can make an almost instantaneous connection with a lady that leads to great sex and an emotional connection, even if it is confined to that 60 to 120 minutes. I think with some life and hobby experiences it becomes fairly easy to know when you have a "live wire" in the room.
I enjoy the man for who he is (before sex), the sexual intimacy is icing on the cake.

Enjoying the person, taking in their smile, eyes, laughter, enjoying the sound of their voice and feeling their kisses, long before the clothes come off and sex is enjoyed. Is to me what makes a man even more beautiful and desirable in my eyes. It's a different type of foreplay that brings out the passion in us both. It makes our moments together, simply beautiful.

If it was purely just about sex. Then there would be no real passion, nor real thrill. No fond memories to embrace after the date and no real smiles left within.
So my main goal when I'm with a lover, is to enjoy HIM for who he is and allow the sex to heighten the thrill that's already began when he walked through the door.

That's just me. But I realize I'm just woman and my views are different than most.

is you main goal to have a great time sexually? or enjoy the company of an intriguing woman or possibility both? For me the sexual aspectt is better if there is a connection or we click and to me that is what makes my dates better and those are the ones I see repeatedly. Don't get me wrong I enjoy hot passionate encounter but find it is better with an attraction on a different level... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
  • TCB
  • 10-10-2011, 04:49 PM
[quote=Irish Vixen;1735229or possibility both? For me the sexual aspectt is better if there is a connection or we click and to me that is what makes my dates better and those are the ones I see repeatedly. [/quote]

Both & with a connection, it will be a repeat

Say something really bitchy and nasty so we will all know you are OK. Originally Posted by Jackie S

I agree, um, with London's statement, not with the aliens-have-abducted-her-and-sent-down-a-clone idea. (Maybe she's been into the Tylenol PM syrup a little heavy today?)
I was just talking about this at lunch Saturday with my favorite girl. We get to talking about everything and PSE vs GFE experience came up and I am definitely into the passioniate GFE rather than the wham bam thank you ma'am thing. I always leave with an empty feeling when I am with a girl who is just not into it and I never go back.
  • Laz
  • 10-10-2011, 05:05 PM
I need both. I can jack off for free. The connection with the person makes it worth while.
Even IF they but heads with you?

I need both. I can jack off for free. The connection with the person makes it worth while. Originally Posted by Laz
  • MrGiz
  • 10-10-2011, 05:28 PM
I am greedy... I want both!* I may occasionally roll the dice and go for a new visual treat... but I just about always pre-screen my playmates in an effort to insure both sexual and personal compatibility.*

Between reviews, board presence/personality, and pre-meet correspondence, I can usually get a pretty good "feel" for how well we are going to click, ahead of time.*I think it's a good idea to use initial correspondence as a "courtship" of sorts... letting her know how anxious I am to experience all she has to offer!

Obviously... 100% success doesn't happen... but I can easily say my experiences have been waaaaaaay on the plus side!

In other words... try to get to "know" her at least a lil bit before gittin nekkid and going carnal!