The Art of Flirting

For my flirting comes naturally I just can't help it and sometimes gets me in trouble..LOL...I flirt with my eyes, a comment with a hidden meaning, a light touch and innocent Oh I am sorry. I think the art of flirting needs to be brought back and I don't mean Oh you hot I want to FU that is just tacky...how do you flirt?
I smile. I do use the light brush of a hand, and then the "excuse me."
Well you know us Texas boys! Here I'll give you an example of Texas foreplay! "Get in the truck!" LOL I love girls that flirt!
Stay alert for unexpected opportunities.

Stay in the moment, don't get lost in your problems.

Smile with your eyes.

Say something to the girl, it doesn't really matter so much what you say, but how you say it.

. . . Project positive energy.
Or just walk up and grab a handful of boob and introduce yourself.
Oh you suave devil, you!
I wink and pass him my business card.
pyramider, you crazy
It only works if there is a mutual attraction. Otherwise it's just creepy. At least that's what the 20 year old cashier at Wal-Greens told me. I tried to convince her I wasn't the same age as her father.
You just got to stop asking her if she wants some candy
I think the art of flirting needs to be brought back Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Honestly, I could probably use some tips on flirting. I've also never been that good at recognizing when a woman is flirting with me.

So ladies, what is an example of a flirting technique that gets your interest?
soft and intense eye contact and smile with my eyes...i can get lost in a guys eyes.....
Honestly, I could probably use some tips on flirting. I've also never been that good at recognizing when a woman is flirting with me.

So ladies, what is an example of a flirting technique that gets your interest? Originally Posted by Biomech
I send a text that says "If you were to show up butt ass naked on my porch I would so fuck you right now." Then say "Oops, my bad, I meant hey. What's up?.. damn auto correct."

Works like magic once you get the number.
For my flirting comes naturally I just can't help it and sometimes gets me in trouble..LOL...I flirt with my eyes, a comment with a hidden meaning, a light touch and innocent Oh I am sorry. I think the art of flirting needs to be brought back and I don't mean Oh you hot I want to FU that is just tacky...how do you flirt? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
For me it could be as simple as this
  • MrGiz
  • 10-10-2011, 09:54 PM
I send a text that says "If you were to show up butt ass naked on my porch I would so fuck you right now." Then say "Oops, my bad, I meant hey. What's up?.. damn auto correct."

Works like magic once you get the number. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Knock - Knock
Who's there?