ISO Curvy Providers

Any attractive curvy/busty providers with CIM or NQNS service available? Any state ok.
Hmmm... The Search tab can be your best friend.
Hmmm... The Search tab can be your best friend. Originally Posted by Wicket
The search tab needs services on it like P411 advanced search. Then it would be your best friend. I know I can read reviews and get most of what I want but it is a lot of work if you are looking for something particular like this.
  • 10-12-2011, 10:08 AM
+1
probably one in every city, 007
Hmmm... I just a search on CIM NQNS & curvy in the Indy Review section of my home planet. Voila... 8 ladies popped up.
plenty of curvy gals...depends how u want em...
ur sourthern states have more curvy women according to a magazine article I read ....has something to do with the home cooking in the south. wink wink
Come and see me, I will help you..
I placed an iso in the Dallas forum for a BBW because many providers don't always list their weight and a simple search using BBW really did not show most showcases. I did learn from this that the more specfic you are in your discription of what you are looking for, the better the responce.
So you might want to post in one of the city forums and be very detailed about the type of lady your looking for.
guess I need to go to shreveport as well...
you need to look at the MEASUREMENTS if they don't have
the weight. I was told men are better at math and tooo many women lie about the weight. If you wear a 36 in pants and her hips are 40 inches or bigger you have an idea.
Any attractive curvy/busty providers with CIM or NQNS service available? Any state ok. Originally Posted by Ass_Lover

No offense and I do not want to seem harsh but this doesn't even seem right? You just signed up, NO review history and NO premium status? And you are inquiring about unprotected services? Do your own research sweetheart..I sure you will find what you need then. I cant even believe members replied to you NOT knowing if you are even legit..I could understand if you had atleast one review under your belt to prove so but all you have is posts? Not kosher in many eyes....