GFE HOBBYIST I say no nicely, but some just get offened! WTF

I'm sure this might not be the norm in the hobby world, but I am a NON GFE HOBBYIST! No Kissing, No DATY! I have had providers get very offended by this and took it very personally. (Most I think breathe a sigh of relief! LOL) A large percentage are insistent to change my opinion.

Ladies how do you feel when you hear a hobbyist state he is non GFE?

Are there any other non GFE hobbyist out there willing to share their experiences?

It's whatever. As long as I get the dick I'm good
Selfish bastard!
I want a gent to be comfortable so if that means a non-GFE session I have no problem with that.
EXACTLY....there are things some ladies don't do or are comfortable with so there really is not a big deal......so men are no different..well correction SL YOU are ALOT different but I mean in so many other ways...
I want a gent to be comfortable so if that means a non-GFE session I have no problem with that. Originally Posted by jaydalee
For Shayla... I'd be GFE, non-GFE, limp, crawl, drool, stutter... whatever the hell she wanted me to be...
SL makes up for being non GFE hobbyist by being a victim of GFE. By that I mean NCNS is getting to be expected by SL. That is a true girl friend experience.
dfk and daty with you i will gladly take his portion... and any and all non gfe clients you might encounter. while sl is my friend and my hero if shayla asks do you wanna kiss me or do you wanna eat me... well the answer is yes. this might be the only time that with great respect sl and i will have to agree to disagree. and knowing he just had sonya playmate from san antonio my other top bucket list girl] if he did not partake in those things with her thats 2 times i will agree to disagree [of course he banged her and i didn't so who is the smart one].
Selfish bastard! Originally Posted by Shayla
Selfish bastard! Originally Posted by Shayla
See what I mean! LOL
SL makes up for being non GFE hobbyist by being a victim of GFE. By that I mean NCNS is getting to be expected by SL. That is a true girl friend experience. Originally Posted by pyramider
NCNS is certainly not the rule in my hobby career, but hobbying in Las Vegas seems to be a roll of the dice! LOL
I love what I do and the missing piece of the puzzles will make the session awkward for me. I'm a true gfe kissing and daty are part of my passion in this hobby. Can you imagine that no bbbj was to offer? So it is a complete the puzzles. However, sl preference of no kissing or daty that should be respect as his wishes.

Xoxo
Kat
Everyone is entitled to get what they want, especially when paying for it. I always tell my clients "im working here, not you." If the provider has a problem with your preference, that just what it is. Her problem. She shouldn't dare attempt to make it yours. Kissing and daty isn't enjoyable when there's no connection anyway. And there's nothing worse than a bad kisser in my opinion. Except getting a service you don't want when paying for one you do....
  • Laz
  • 01-12-2012, 09:12 AM
As long as the only way a provider will spend bcd time with me is if I pay then there is no obligation on my part to satisfy her. It is simply business. That is the cold hearted fact.

That being stated, I, like I expect many here, enjoy the social aspect of the person we are with and want to please them. We are probably not as successful as we are led to believe but we try.
It just depends on the mood I'm in. It also depends on how rigorous you want to define GFE. There are times I want to be a little more intimate with a lady. Other times, I just want to fuck her lights out.

Here's a rebuttal question. Is a BJ (covered or BB) a GFE defining activity? For me, the answer is no. Regardless if the lady claims not to be GFE, I expect a BJ.

Also, I really don't consider DATY to be that much of an element of GFE. I think DATY is all part of the sex act.

Now, I will give you kissing as being very defining of GFE. To be honest, kissing really isn't that important to me on a date. I'll reciprocate if offered, but it is not a "must".
IMHO kissing and daty are not enjoyable if my partner isn't totally into it... I wouldn't want someone just going through the actions because they thought they had to, or were trying to be nice. (hobby or not) If what you want to do is walk in, bend me over and fuck me to peices or if you want to chat for a few, then get your rocks off in my mouth... then thats what we're going to do =-) [after screening of course lol]

I greatly enjoy the variety of scenarios and activities... I am here to please you, and take great pleasure in doing so! =-)