Bombshells

What's the deal with the club Bombshells? It advertises $2 table dances. Are they air dances that last 30 seconds? LOL
I believe they do $2 dances like every 45-60 mins but its a regular lap dance you just gotta make sure you grab a girl because the girls hate it and try to run to the dressing room and hide.
Last I knew, those $2 dances were only from 9 to 11 only. Other than that they were $10. I will have to go and refresh my memory for research purposes, of course.
JohnJohn-I so wanna go with you. Never been there.
I've seen SC's that offer two dollar dances, but it wasn't what I thought. The DJ's set up a compilation CD with 15 to 30 sec song segments, typically the CD starts and when the song changes the dancers move to the next tipping customer. And yes the dancers hated it. I helped my brother-in-law set up one of the CD's, (pre-MP3), when he DJ'd at a SC in San Antonio.
I will have to go and refresh my memory for research purposes, of course. Originally Posted by JohnJohn

Hell Yeah! Great idea! "Research!"
I'm down for a recon mission!
  • T-Can
  • 01-09-2010, 11:19 AM
I've seen SC's that offer two dollar dances, but it wasn't what I thought. The DJ's set up a compilation CD with 15 to 30 sec song segments, typically the CD starts and when the song changes the dancers move to the next tipping customer. And yes the dancers hated it. I helped my brother-in-law set up one of the CD's, (pre-MP3), when he DJ'd at a SC in San Antonio. Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler
I believe DFW5Traveler is correct. I've seen this done numerous times but it was only $1. And yes the girls hated as well as me. Too rushed and ridiculous!
Caligulas on NW Highway did this back in the day as $1 dances. At first it was extremely hurried and clumsy until the dancers and customers got used to it. And yes, I heard plenty of complaints from the ladies.
JohnJohn-I so wanna go with you. Never been there. Originally Posted by Jade Nicole

Then we will just have to make that happen
Caligulas on NW Highway did this back in the day as $1 dances. Originally Posted by sparks4you
Did someone mention Caligula? Brings back very fond memories. Didn't a couple of local clubs back in the late 70's and 80's do those quickie $1 dances, where each dancer rotated from guy-to-guy roughly every 30 seconds? Did dj's use to yell out "it's showtime" for that or am I thinking of something else?
It's close to my Studio... so far I haven't seen anything going in or out that I'd want to tip more than 2 bucks...