Wonder if you'd mind...............

.............suggesting unique ideas for photos for my website? I found a great photographer, but I want your input for some new pics. It would certainly help me to find out what you're interested in seeing. Please be very descriptive!

Thanks!!
Cammie
Well for me the old "variety is the spice of life" applies to pictures. I like to see widely different settings and/or outfits and accessories. Leather, boots & whips and of course the innocent college girl in the plaid skirt. Oiled up or surrounded by bubbles and toys are always hot. And let us not forget good old nudity (within ECCIE standards of course). Feel free to send any you think are too vugar to me - for verification of course - LOL!
I am with Vic---oily or soapy bodies are HOT!!!

{Eye pics are great too}

you are in Alabama,so go with a Bama sport or nascar theme
Cammie, don't listen to vicinms - I'm the Moderator here, so send all the photos that might be too graphic for ECCIE to me for review...heeheehee.

OK, seriously, sexy is good for photos, but sensual is better. A similar thread was on the MS board, posted by Elegant Belinda - take a look at that thread and her photos; they're very good. Another good website is Lea Madisson's. She has had some very sexy/sensual photos taken recently.

I know I'm not being very descriptive, but all I can think of is how good photos would look of you with ME! Yum!

OK, back to being serious, take a look at Belinda's and Lea's showcases and websites.

Hope to meet you one of these days.

JaG