New Talent....Old Reminders

Well Ladies and Gents, it seems we have some very fine new faces coming to and thru our fair city! I'd like to take a second and welcome all those I've had the pleasure to speak with, and a couple I've even got to meet . Dreamgirl Nikki, Carmen Perez, SexyRae, ms_nola, and Ms Reagan.....welcome ladies!! Please stay safe and have tons of FUN!

ANNNNDDDD....the reminders.....

Gents, some of these ladies are very new to this site, please remember to have patience as y'all bombard their Inboxes
I have had my Safety Talk with each of these lovely ladies so please respect their screening requests without giving them a hard time . Y'all know the rest...Be nice. Be respectful. Be clean. Don't haggle.

Ladies....please be aware that you may be getting reference requests from our new friends. If you are NOT reference friendly, please let us know here and they can refrain from asking. As most of you ARE reference friendly, please respond in a timely manner with COMPLETE information. "He's good, I would see him again" won't cut it in this town anymore. Use security questions!! If you don't know what this is, PM me and I'll give you some tips . Y'all know the rest.....no undercutting, no drama, ALWAYS screen.

Stay safe and Have fun....I'll see y'all on the playground in August when I get back

MsMajic
Amen!!!
Take heed and be freed!!!
Good advice Mama Majic Mouth.
Wonder what my 'security' question is?
Hmm.
Anyone would be wise to talk with MMM if you have any doubts. She is on top of the game and one of nicest people you will meet.
She will also give you make your heart rate go to high if you visit her in her bedroom.
Super lady and Super smart in the hobby.
Love you MMM.
Anyone would be wise to talk with MMM if you have any doubts. She is on top of the game and one of nicest people you will meet.
She will also give you make your heart rate go to high if you visit her in her bedroom.
Love you MMM. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
Awww shucks Harley, ya went and made me blush . Let's just all keep each other safe so the playground stays open!
Love you MMM. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
I'm really grateful for all the help you have given me MsMajicMouth .
I say it all the tine and will say it again I'm very happy that I responded to your screening post when I first started I learned new techniques and things I didn't know.
I don't know if we would have met if I wouldn't responded that day, however I belive that eventually we would have met anyways and it not only taught me things to make me a better friend for these gents around here lol but I also got the chance to meet and become friends with you thank you for being well for being you hehe hehe oh yeah not to mention your mouth is anazing. And Harley you are right about the heart racing lol harley you also get my heart racing and get me to breathing fast now thats one damn good cardio workout you give me Harley You are tons of fun Muahhhhh💋😋
Well everyone have fun, be safe
XoXo Destiny XoXo 😘