What constitutes "Human Trafficking?"

The newspaper keeps doing these stories on human trafficking and I wonder if the independents are part of those numbers, etc. I mean, I am totally against pimps, etc., taking advantage and forcing girls/women into servitude. But what about real "providers?"

What are your thoughts?
Well Shag, Here are my thoughts.. this a very broad topic and for the past 6 years I have thought about the hobby and the many different faucets it consists of. In most cases the upper tier providers on the board are respectable women who are single mothers, students, or ladies that are trying to make some extra income for their household or future endeavors. Some are just looking for a good time like me and you. Others are in unfortunate financial situations and this is fast money for them. Most are single so they don't mind the boom boom that comes along with the hobby. Considering most real life dating relationships don't last long any way and they get horny too. Some are not single. Some are married, some have boyfriends and some have pimps. Sometimes the significant other knows about the hobby sometimes they do not. I've meet all types of women and learned their real life situations. Honestly it blows my mind to know who some of these ladies are in real life. I get mixed feelings about how they feel about the hobby. I think most enjoy the money , the boom boom and the excitement. I've run across others that seemed broken in some way. Most don't need saving they made the decision to live this lifestyle as did we. They'll get out when they decide the time is right for them.
Now as far as the Human Trafficking I have no doubt that this is a real problem. These young girls or ladies are in situations at home or else where their environments that are not so good. When someone comes along and turns them out with promises of money, and a better life that never come ,as they go from town to town advertising on backpage or other shady sites. They soon find they cant get out of the life..And as the song goes... The Road Goes On Forever and The Party Never Ends.
What is Human Trafficking?

Article 3, paragraph (a) of the Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons defines Trafficking in Persons as the recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or receipt of persons, by means of the threat or use of force or other forms of coercion, of abduction, of fraud, of deception, of the abuse of power or of a position of vulnerability or of the giving or receiving of payments or benefits to achieve the consent of a person having control over another person, for the purpose of exploitation. Exploitation shall include, at a minimum, the exploitation of the prostitution of others or other forms of sexual exploitation, forced labour or services, slavery or practices similar to slavery, servitude or the removal of organs