I'm curious...

I have been following quite a few of the threads for NM over the past year and I am surprised at how so many of the ladies and gentlemen seem to be at a (New) Mexican standoff of sorts. I'd love to hear any insight about this. I find it sad because NM has always been good to me both when I lived there and since I moved to Vegas and began traveling back there. I'd hate to see the tides turn in that respect. I do believe there are plenty of good ladies and gentlemen there and perhaps a few bad apples (as there are in every town) who stir the pot when they can. My gf Emily and I are planning a trip out there in late May and/or late June and I had hoped some of this cattiness would have settled by then. I guess we have never been caught up in it at least, so I am grateful for that. Its just sad to see. OK, enough of my rant... Please PM me if anyone might be interested in meeting one or both of us around then so we can get some more specific dates set for our trip(s)... :-)
Im heading down when I wake up tomorrow. Ill report back with the (hopefully awesome) results!
xo
Thank you kindly... :-)Have a great trip!