Thank you Albuquerque!!

That was THE BEST trip that I have had!
I don't know if that penny that I threw in the wishing well really worked or what, but... THANK YOU!

Everyone that scheduled a date showed up on time, was polite, and went how all dates should go!
Everyone was so nice to my doggies!

Now I'm bummed that I am moving back east and who knows when I will be back, but I'm so happy that I have fond memories of your city!

Keep it up! More reports like this and ladies will be visiting more often!
xo
Glad you had a great trip. let us know when you will come again. I'm convinced that many who werenot able to visit with you this trip, hope to next time!!!!!
I'm moving back to the east coast, so I'm sure I will be visiting many cities over there, but hopefully my report of my great visit will encourage other ladies to go.

xo
I will be in Abq and Santa Fe later this month... 5/21-5/27... Thank you Alyssa for the heads up, I am now really looking forward to my visit!
Heading home from my visit now... I, too, would like to give a big thanks to Abq and Santa Fe for a lovely trip. I am trying to get back to the Abq/SF area next week for a couple days. Feel free to persuade me, lol... Gratsi and ciao!