User ID: -
Date: 5/25/2022
Name: Aida
Phone: n/a
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: St Elmo and 1st St, next to lucky food store, very small pink neon sign says "just relax"
Activities: Massage, teasing, CBJ ,CFS ,DFK, CG, Mish, Mutual Touching
Hair Length and Color: Black and tied up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Small frame tight body less than 5 ft, B's maybe C's hard to tell but they were firm and perfectly shaped
Recommendation: Yes
  • Zil
  • 05-26-2022, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by Zil

This place seems almost good enough for me to try, but I don't really care for all those activities on a massage table, its so awkward!

This place seems almost good enough for me to try, but I don't really care for all those activities on a massage table, its so awkward! Originally Posted by austintoast

Not true. But those of us who have one probably ain’t talking’.
  • Zil
  • 05-27-2022, 03:53 PM
AIDA VS AKO. So I stopped in to see the famous Aida and I'm greeted by a short chubby little bit fat older woman, Chinese, maybe in her mid 50s, wearing a receptionist badge, printed in English and Spanish.
I tell her I came to see Aida. She told me that my first choice wasn't available but she had another new girl there that was the same service and more than Aida. She told me this girl's boobs were bigger and that she had more service to give. I told her as long as I could get everything that Aida
Offered then I would stay and she assured me there was all that and more. So I decided to fall for the sales pitch and give it a try. The short version is the review is almost identical for this girl as it is for the review above about Aida. The main difference is this girl will give you EVERYTHING if you hand gesture to communicate with her and offer her money.... So I got everything on the menu of the above review except that the warm up act was phenomenal and I nearly didn't make it across the finish line for all the other fun. Lots of kissing, and a very slow session with both twins in her mouth and then moved down to lick my back door where she hung out slowly for about 5 minutes it was almost more than I could take as she went back and forth between the twins and the back door. She didn't even ask but then she took Junior in her mouth without a cover and gestured send me to let me know before I was ready. I got to that point quickly and gave her a light tap on the side of her head with both hands to let her know I was ready and she quickly jumped up on the table and hovered over me. She gave me a sexy smile and held Junior in her hand and the condom in the other hand and waited for me to tell her yes or no....
I'm cautious and safe and I played it that way but it was incredibly sexy to have the option offered to me! It's weird how your mind plays a trick on you to make you think that this woman really wants you bear or not but wants you now! I'm planning to go back and see her again in a few days but this time I'm going to ask for about 30 minutes of the foreplay because she is off the charts good at it!
Not true. But those of us who have one probably ain’t talking’. Originally Posted by princeclubhopper
The less said the better
Noted. Thank you.🙏
I don’t believe this
Maybe there is still time to edit lick1....

Shouldn't your post be in private tags?

Kinda letting everything out in the open for anyone and everyone to see....
I don’t believe this Originally Posted by Latin_ATX
I believe it! Here’s what happened to me. I paid mama the $60 massage fee and this hot babe lead me into the room. Then the make out session started, our clothes dumped on the floor, DATY BBBJ, no talk of or any sight of a condom, no talk of money and BB everything. Like I just came home from the Navy and met my girlfriend. She kept saying “your so handsome” so I gave her both barrels! Actually a consensual encounter that I’ll never forget! Gave her a tip that I’m sure the tightwads would object to. BTW, Aida texted me she’s knocking’ boots (and boobs) in Las Vegas.

Let us pray…it happens to all of us. ff.
Maybe there's some kind of trick but I didnt see a hot chick.

Wtf is this the little house with the huge ramp in front? I just left there.
OOPS!!! One half block more on South 1st Street. N xt to Lucky Market and Casa Maria Mexican restaurant.