AspensFantasy. Zero regard for a guy's time!

I first tried booking with this girl back in Nov. I contact her an hr prior to our appointment. She tells me that she's still in Houston. Ok we push it back a few hours. Time gets near and she tells me that she's in Hempstead and if we could push it back another 1.5 hrs. Then an hr later she tells me that she's not coming to Austin after all. I wasted time re-arranging my schedule to accommodate her that day.

So I try again last week. I prebook for when she arrives in Austin. The night prior she asks if I can push the appt back an hr. I said ok but she has to be for sure about the time since I would have to move my meetings. She said yes. The next day she says that she's late getting to Austin and asked if we could reschedule. I asked when. Nothing. Crickets. She finally responds when I tell her that I'll write about my experience. She said how about the next day at 1:30? I said ok if she's sure because once again I have to move my meetings. Then next day she tells me that she couldn't check in early to her next hotel so I said ok how about we meet once she gets checked in. Crickets yet again. But the truth ended up being that she went back to Houston because she said that she wasn't getting enough appointments.

So foolishly I decide to give it another try. We had a confirmed 1pm appointment today. Then at noon she asks if I've texted her from another number before. I said yes. I rotate my number for security reasons because we are breaking the law after all. I identify myself from both numbers so I'm not hiding anything. So of course she just goes silent. This girl has no problem wasting your time even after making you jump through screening hoops and confirming your appointment.
I could tell stories of my batting slumps...
So that's what happened. I also had an appointment last week but she totally went dark on me the day of. I just didn't make OP's mistake and give her more chances. Lots of girls with better tcb. Pretty frustrating when you spend the time to give references and those providers take the time to respond.
Wow
She's way hotter than most so it's worth it to a point. Sorry that happened to you.
That sucks. But she did you a favor in a way....She has far less than a stellar rep.

too much ink...