Would you KNOWINGLY choose to see someone that is the subject of an investigation?

Valid question for ladies as well as men.

If you knew that you were seeing

- someone that is going through an ugly divorce and probably had a PI following and taking pictures;

- someone that was being investigated by Family Protective Services where they were trying to ascertain what their activities consisted of;

- someone on the radar of the media looking for a story surrounding their activities.

- someone involved in a criminal investigation and the subject of an ongoing investigation

- someone recently caught with a Spouse actively seeking to catch them at what they are doing.

In each of these examples there are other parties involved that could end up confronting you with the person you are seeing or immediately afterwards as well as documenting your presence. In a couple of them it could lead to undesirable media attention.

There is always a cry out that people's personal lives should be of no concern to any of us. But the reality of people's personal lives often invades others unknowingly with extremely negative results.

IF you knew of any of the above would you choose NOT to see them? Would you see them but take additional precautions?

If you did not know and chose to see them and afterwards found yourself caught up in something that you could have known about what would your reaction be?
IF you knew of any of the above would you choose NOT to see them? Yes

Would you see them but take additional precautions? No

If you did not know and chose to see them and afterwards found yourself caught up in something that you could have known about what would your reaction be? Psycho-Billy Freakout. Phone burning. Grow beard. Attend church. Pay friends for alibis.
Interesting topic except it's all a big 'IF'

I shouldn't know any of those things prior to seeing a provider, unless the provider tells me herself or I got it secondhand from someone else I trusted.

'IF' I trusted the intel, then I'd have to be a complete idiot would knowingly get involved.

'IF' I routinely have such information, I'd be a self-Alert
I would not willingly see someone with the drama listed above, but the question would be how would I even know about it unless I hired a PI to vet out a provider or she willingly told me about it - which is highly unlikely.
Interesting topic except it's all a big 'IF'

I shouldn't know any of those things prior to seeing a provider, unless the provider tells me herself or I got it secondhand from someone else I trusted.

'IF' I trusted the intel, then I'd have to be a complete idiot would knowingly get involved.

'IF' I routinely have such information, I'd be a self-Alert Originally Posted by budman33
I would not willingly see someone with the drama listed above, but the question would be how would I even know about it unless I hired a PI to vet out a provider or she willingly told me about it - which is highly unlikely. Originally Posted by Billy Shakes

Having been on ECCIE from close to it's beginning and ASPD all the way back to 2000 I can assure you each of those scenarios has been played out right here for all to read about. Some more than once.

Most AFTER the fact and a couple while in process.....

As to how someone might know about it in time to make a better informed risk assessment? Often it is just a matter of being on-line reading a forum at the time it is posted. Not everything is super secret spy stuff budman....
When it was brought up in my review of a SGBJ lady that they are the GFX agency of San Antonio I decided to do my own investigation. Here is what I came up with. SGBJ in calls are NOT leased by the same people as GFX. I have had conversations with TWO providers about the agency and came up with nothing. Both girls are very happy. I have communicated with them by text and over the phone. They have been extremely accommodating. One of my last communications they even offered up additional information to help me make my decision. I can tell you the two agencies are totally different. If any of you are interested in meeting up with “DRA” the owner of GFX you can find him on BP both in SA & Austin. He frequents the Extended Stay off Mopac & 360 where he runs 1-2 girls when he is here. I am convinced this is the work of a local agency try to discredit them. Check with Whispers for additional information on this local agency. Originally Posted by Still Looking

Thread makes more sense now. Thanks.
This is really not that thought provoking of a thread. What hobbyist in his right mind would fuck with a hook in any of those situations. We may not all be married but we have jobs and families so discretion is kinda important.

I can think of one hook that had all those situations play out.
This is really not that thought provoking of a thread. What hobbyist in his right mind would fuck with a hook in any of those situations. We may not all be married but we have jobs and families so discretion is kinda important.

I can think of one hook that had all those situations play out. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Gee let me guess... Claire She Blows? Not only was she a pathetic provider, but a fucken disgrace of a human being who tried to roll on her own friend. Used to entertain clients while her kids sat in the living room watching cartoons...

Been there. Done that. Hindsight would do again.
Hell no. Too much drama. I just want to have a good time if im in the mood for drama i watch TNT lol.

Theres too many awesome options.. for providers and gents.... to deal with any drama.
As usual I expect that this is a setup for some enlightening news in the near future.
Wait for it ... Wait for it ...
They say when your butthole is twitching, it's a sure sign that Whispers is up to no good haha!

Ya got buttholes a twitchin' Whispy.

Why don't we take it a step further? 1) What if you knew a provider or a group of providers shared an incall and had taken snapshots or video of each trick coming in, or taken down your license plate number just in case the trick fucked up? Would you see any of them again? 2) What if a provider or trick was trafficking asian girls to Austin for the sole purpose of pimping them out, putting each trick at risk of a possible trafficking investigation? Would you continue to visit them? 3) What if a trick is known to BB young hookers in exchange for a good review? Would still go see that girl? 4) Would you willingly go see a hooker who's age is questionable no matter if reviews are stellar and pictures are posted by veteran tricks?
No,no,no...no...no...no, no...no,no...yes, no...no, no, no, yes...no, no, no, no, no...

IB