The Bills

• Doove
  • 01-25-2021, 04:23 AM
After watching a couple videos on youtube, and reading what a couple people said on the internet, i'm convinced that not only did the Bills win last night, but they won in a landslide.

Think about it. They were up 9-0, and then KC starts scoring all these illegal points. I saw it, you saw it, they were illegal. How do i know they were illegal? Well, because someone told me they were, that's how. But even beyond that, KC could barely get a first down in the first quarter, and then, just like that, they're going to score 21 points in the second quarter? Yeah, right, like that's gonna happen. And another thing, the only people who've told us the Chiefs won are people in the lamestream media, like Tony Romo and Jim Nantz. And in what world does the media determine who wins and who loses? Sorry, i ain't buying it.

So what we need to do is get the Pegulas to hire a bunch of attorneys, and go to the courts. File 61 lawsuits if need be. And if that doesn't work, then we need to all get together, put our Bills hats on and take our Bills flags and storm NFL headquarters. Kidnap Roger Goodell if necessary. Maybe even kill a cop. Because this injustice can't stand. And if the Pegulas won't do that, then we need to have the team taken away from them and given to Donald Trump - because i want someone who will FIGHT for us!!!!!!!!
I'll call Four Seasons and reserve time for a press conference!

https://www.fstsny.com/
Or try this one for proof that the Jets are going to the Super Bowl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP_K5czbny4
there is something good about drunk passed out dreaming then posting still hammered after waking the dream had
A more accurate comparison would be if Bills were up 9-0, KC calls time-out, TV cuts to commercial and when they come back KC is up 14-9. And then the announcers tell everyone watching that's totally normal.
After watching a couple videos on youtube, and reading what a couple people said on the internet, i'm convinced that not only did the Bills win last night, but they won in a landslide.

Think about it. They were up 9-0, and then KC starts scoring all these illegal points. I saw it, you saw it, they were illegal. How do i know they were illegal? Well, because someone told me they were, that's how. But even beyond that, KC could barely get a first down in the first quarter, and then, just like that, they're going to score 21 points in the second quarter? Yeah, right, like that's gonna happen. And another thing, the only people who've told us the Chiefs won are people in the lamestream media, like Tony Romo and Jim Nantz. And in what world does the media determine who wins and who loses? Sorry, i ain't buying it.

So what we need to do is get the Pegulas to hire a bunch of attorneys, and go to the courts. File 61 lawsuits if need be. And if that doesn't work, then we need to all get together, put our Bills hats on and take our Bills flags and storm NFL headquarters. Kidnap Roger Goodell if necessary. Maybe even kill a cop. Because this injustice can't stand. And if the Pegulas won't do that, then we need to have the team taken away from them and given to Donald Trump - because i want someone who will FIGHT for us!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Doove
groovy doovy living in "twilight zone"
groovy doovy living in "twilight zone" Originally Posted by lilylivered
taint no rerun ????
You forgot the part if we lose it was rigged
You forgot the part if we lose it was rigged Originally Posted by keeponrisin
I thought that this was Doove's guilt nightmare ????
Or try this one for proof that the Jets are going to the Super Bowl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP_K5czbny4 Originally Posted by brasil
Are you calling someone a plagiarist?

NICE!!!!!
  • Doove
  • 01-26-2021, 04:14 AM
Are you calling someone a plagiarist?

NICE!!!!! Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I'm not sure if repeatedly pointing out the obvious qualifies as plagiarism.
I think Doooove may be on to something here... Isn't there one of those pizza places where all the Democrat pedophiles meet right there in downtown Kansas City?? And I'm pretty sure that I heard someone say that Patrick Mahomes was not born in this country?? The Bills obviously won that game and "everybody knows it!"
I'm not sure if repeatedly pointing out the obvious qualifies as plagiarism. Originally Posted by Doove
Face it Sir Bills lost, your Jets went nowhere, n Biden's cheating will never see light of day in your banana republic

and that be some sweet plagiarism ya did there Sir
Did ya learn that from Biden ???? just askin

and that be some sweet plagiarism ya did there Sir
Did ya learn that from Biden ???? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
More like Michelle Oblama