Questions About Kansas City!!!

So I decided to come to Kansas City early and needed some recommendations for good places to eat and fun things to do while I'm visiting. I'm very excited to explore but need some input from the local people. Any information is greatly appreciated!! And maybe I'll be lucky enough to meet the fine men of this town too!!

Lacy Lovexxx
KC has all of the regular chain restraunts from cheap to the better ones like Ruths Chris. There is the Nelson Atkins art museum which is world class. In West port there are some pretty good clubs. It is not Dallas, but you could have fun. It depends on when you were comming. There is the KC Chiefs football. If you went outside of town a ways you could do some cow tipping-LOL.

When and how long were you going to be in KC. If you drive, you probably will go all the way up I35, but, when driving you could turn east at Tulsa and go to Springfield Missouri, just 125 miles south of KC and stay a couple of days. And than take hwy 13 to KC. Springfield is in a big need for upscale providers like you. To let them know you are comming this way you need to post on the St. louis and SE missouri board.

Lete us know when and where and how long!

ALso, do you do P411?
Hope to see you soon.
Thank you for the information sweetie. I have arrived in KC already. I will send you a pm with some more questions.
When you're in KC, you need to eat barbecue and steaks! Arthur Bryants, Gates, Rosedales, Oklahoma Joes for Barbeque- Hereford House, Golden Ox for steaks.

Nightlife- Power and Light District, Royals, probably some concerts are going on at Sprint Center.

Shopping- Plaza or Legends in KC, KS.

Hope you have a good experience here!