BMW owners

I'm sure there are many hobbyists who drive BMW"s.. I have a 96 328i (E36 body style)... I need some service and suspension (Struts and Shocks) work done...
I'm looking to find an independent shop, preferably in the Mid-Cities are.. I'm particular about who works on my Bimmer....and want someone who is a BMW certified tech...
If anyone knows or can recommend a reliable shop in the Mid-Cities or Arlington area i would appreciate it... Thanks
Try Loefners on Davis Boulevard north of Loop 820, the guy is from Germany, he is very particular and one of the best I have seen for German made autos.
Try Loefners on Davis Boulevard north of Loop 820, the guy is from Germany, he is very particular and one of the best I have seen for German made autos. Originally Posted by durango95
+1 but it is Loefflers European Automotive
Thanks for the correction MTABSW, they redid a 99 VW Beatle for me, and that car now has over 100,000 miles and running strong. The owner's wife is at the front desk, has a very heavy german accent and is a good person to help you. These guys know German cars.
Try Lone Star Bavarian in Ft Worth or Bavarian Motor Sports on Denton Highway in Watauga.