Why don't the rules of the board apply to everyone!!

Why is it that the rules of the board and posting don't apply to everyone ....
WOTS

Ask anyone
Sab,

It's always helpful if you reference something an generally PM'ing a question is much more helpful!

DD
Already talked to Highwayman DD,don't you worry your pretty lil head about it....
I also had a question about this. Lots of providers don't wait 7 days between posts ( multiple times).. Does everyone get infractions each time? And how many are you allowed?

I'm surprised a warning isn't given before an infraction
Yeah that only applys to some ...depends who's sucking who's asshole. ...
Yeah that only applys to some ...depends who's sucking who's asshole. ... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Lmao!! Love it. Thanks for addressing it
Weekly ads can be posted any day during the week, same for the following week. It is not necessarily 7 days apart. The weekend is the same similar way as long as it is posted Thursday thru Sunday. Yes if a provider does not follow the guidelines for this they are warned or pointed. Ladies, if you see someone not following this protocol "RTM" the ad so it is brought to our attention so we can deal with it.
That is what i thought and was given an infraction for not posting 7 days apart
Not even given a warning! Just an infraction
Weekly ads can be posted any day during the week, same for the following week. It is not necessarily 7 days apart. The weekend is the same similar way as long as it is posted Thursday thru Sunday. Yes if a provider does not follow the guidelines for this they are warned or pointed. Ladies, if you see someone not following this protocol "RTM" the ad so it is brought to our attention so we can deal with it. Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Interesting ... because i've seen folks post provider ads a mere 2 days apart (and the ads stayed). So they'll be pointed or warned but the ads aren't removed? I haven't seen that happen in Albany or the other Upstate board here where they were posted THAT close together (2 days apart) but...curious.
Weekly ads can be posted any day during the week, same for the following week. It is not necessarily 7 days apart. The weekend is the same similar way as long as it is posted Thursday thru Sunday. Yes if a provider does not follow the guidelines for this they are warned or pointed. Ladies, if you see someone not following this protocol "RTM" the ad so it is brought to our attention so we can deal with it. Originally Posted by Highwayman64
How many points or infractions are you allowed before something happens... And what then occurs? You are banned?
WOTS

Ask anyone Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Paulie what's WOTS? Should that go in the acronym section. I'm pretty sure our Mods and Admin would like clarification!
Followed these guidelines because I trusted that a mod would know what they're talking about. Then another mod points me for following the very guidelines that have been laid out for us. Wtf! Get on the same page.
H64 was incorrect. You are eligible to post an AD in a city forum 7 days after your current AD in that forum. If you wait 10 days to post that AD, the clock starts again on the day you post the AD.

If you didn't know, now you do.

Modtard enforcement is a different issue.