Postponement

Hi everyone!

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am forced to postpone my trip to Omaha this week and I will attempt to reschedule my arrival very soon. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone, and although I was able to give each confirmed appointment I had scheduled plenty of notice and an offer of a discounted rate on our next booking as an apology, there were quite a few gentlemen that had contacted me and were not able to book due to scheduling issues as they were waiting until later in the week to firm up their plans . . . so, instead of contacting everyone individually (there were many), I thought I would post a brief note and let everyone know that as soon as my son is doing better (thanks for all the well wishers BTW . . . ear-aches and Ear Nose and Throat docs coming at you with tubes and needles can be scary for anyone, let alone a child), I will be in Omaha (with bells on if you desire), very, very soon!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Merry Christmas Jackie hope all is ok
Merry Christmas to you too gr8ezrydr, things are getting better , hopefully all will be back to normal for the Christmas holiday, I'd hate for him to be feeling under the weather on Christmas!

Thanks!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Merry Christmas to you too gr8ezrydr, things are getting better , hopefully all will be back to normal for the Christmas holiday, I'd hate for him to be feeling under the weather on Christmas!

Thanks!

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Glad to hear things are getting squared away. It is awful for kids to be ill over Christmas. May you and yours have a very merry one and a wonderful 2012! Look forward to your return.
Thanks Snowbeard,

And thank you for the wonderful recipe also . . .

See you all in 2012! New touring dates posted soon, I'll update this thread (since I had to reschedule) and my signature when they become available!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Merry Christmas Jackie!...Hope your little guy gets feeling better before Santa shows up!
Hope all is well now. Have a great Christmas an wonderful new year.
cb
I will be returning to Omaha next week to make up for last month's cancelled appointments . . . I will be arriving on Monday evening, January 9th and I will be available through Thursday afternoon, January 12th! I do apologize again for last month's cancellation!

See you soon, Omaha!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Aaahhhhhh!
Now that's an endorsement. LOL.

Kisses,

- Jackie
I will be returning to Omaha next week to make up for last month's cancelled appointments . . . I will be arriving on Monday evening, January 9th and I will be available through Thursday afternoon, January 12th! [...] Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Please note: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=2028919

Look for rescheduled dates soon (apparently, touring Omaha just isn't in the cards as of late)!

See you all soon!

Kisses,

- Jackie