What is nice?

When I surf BP, I don't constantly see all the postings for Minnie or whatever name she goes by in the current week. Never attempted to see her, but I've heard many horror stories. She either found a new career or left town or was helped out of business.
  • cpa2b
  • 01-31-2012, 01:13 PM
Glad to see a sub-par provider fall off the radar. I never understood how she got any business with all of the boards talking about her antics. Must be a lot of guys out there that don't research.
Must be a lot of guys out there that don't research. Originally Posted by cpa2b
Yep! That's exactly it! Well and those few that their curiosity get the best if them!!
Yep! That's exactly it! Well and those few that their curiosity get the best if them!! Originally Posted by kendra kayy

You are right kendra kayy, I just prefer to call it letting the little head think for the big head. Unfortunately for myself, I've made a few bad decisions based upon blood flow. Sometimes a stiff dick doesn't have any common sense.
Nash, we all make mistakes! Atleast we have a decent community here where we can all share info and experiences to help each other out!!