Date: 4/28/'24
Name: NaughtyBunny
Phone: (571) 295-3875
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?84363-NaughtyBunny
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: south of 635 and I35 W
Activities: DFK, foreplay, BBBJ with DT, Russian, SS, FF MSOG, K9, RCG.
Hair Length and Color: Dark with highlights
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Not too tall but slender body maybe 5.4, 115 lbs, nice round butt, D size tits, bald kitty with cute pussy lips. Looks attractive.
Recommendation: Yes
I always thought she has the prettiest pussy I've ever seen. I even told her as much and she just laughed. The lips and her clit are very nicely proportioned. I have a picture of it and go and look at it with fond memories sometimes.
I need to see her already, maya is usually my go to Asian milf, but from what I’ve heard NB is always an incredible time. I’ve seen maybe one or two unfavorable reviews at most. Thanks for the review homie
I need to see her already Originally Posted by unseens
Yes you do need to see her. She never fails to make you happy with the money you spent.
Isn’t this provider an Indy? Also, did you mean I35E? Confirming ng she’s a great visit.
Isn’t this provider an Indy? Also, did you mean I35E? Confirming ng she’s a great visit. Originally Posted by White Tiger
This was created in the early morning hours. I cannot move to the independents section. Mods maybe could move it?

I meant I 35 E. Sorry bro.
[QUOTE=twitch760;1063486942]Yes you do need to see her. She never fails to make you happy with the money you spent.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the input.