Cock Rings

OK,

So I am getting a older. Yah, I know, a shock....

And in getting older I am taking more meds, some that cause Lil PPE to be less that his Flag Pole best....

I have tried the ED meds, and they are not always the solution, looking for more natural ways to help him stay in the game.

Along come Cock Rings, not those ones that vibrate, but good ole all American Engineering and metal work. I got one, but have not tried it yet. The Latex and others scare me, look a bit dangerous.

So, 3 questions:

1 - Experience with them, please share... Provider and hobbyist... I wanna know when to whip it out, what to do to to broach the subject and how do they work?

2 - Which is best? I got a 2" one, seemed to be the biggest one (Not Bragging) bit the other looked small. Do you put your balls in or just round the shaft?

3 - Who wants to help me break it in??

PPE
It goes around just the shaft...and come on over and I will give you a personal demonstration on how it works....You know u wanna...lol...do I get to take pictures like you do the sash pics??
Well, the one I got said the Shaft and balls, why I asked....

And Sure, you can take any pics you want, but that is extra on top of my regular donation....

PPE
I have tried the ED meds, and they are not always the solution, looking for more natural ways to help him stay in the game. Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
Dear violet vajayjay muncher,

Have you tried herbal supplimentation? There's a lot of good stuff out there that will closely approximate those "dangerous blue pills" with out the side effects. Furthermore, many of them help in other ways such as weight loss, muscle gain, added energy, immune support, vitality, and mental focus.

Some suggestions:
Ginseng, Ginkgo Bilboa, L-Arginine, Ashwagandha, Catuaba, Muira puama, DHEA, Horny goat weed, Maca root, Mucuna Pruriens, Tongkat, Tribulus, Yohimbe, Damiana leaf, and Deer antler velvet.

Virtualy all of these can be purchased over the counter, and dirt cheap.

I know it's tacky to toot one's own horn so I apologise beforehand, but, I have experimented with the above listed herbs, and, in the last year I have.... dropped over 100 pounds, now have normal blood pressure, normal cholesterol, normal sugar levels, and have gone from being one-pop to msog. Of course I exercise like crazy and don't eat carbs.

Please, before you strap some plastic on your junk, go explore what mother nature has to offer. You may be pleasantly surprised, wink!
And Sure, you can take any pics you want, but that is extra on top of my regular donation....

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
Hmmmm that sure sounds like a upsell, LOL. check your PM
There's two basic designs sweetie - let's call them a cock ring and a ball lock.

Ring goes around the base of the shaft, constricts blood supply = hard on.

Ball lock is a cock ring with an extra loop. Slip ring down to base, pull the extra loop down slide Poncho and Lefty through.
For more ED issues I'd do ring around the rosie (err purple). And numnuts, damn! Ask before you buy! You want a ring that's the next size smaller than your diameter. Or a really good stretchy material - one that has a 'hard give' if that makes sense.
BUT! do get a ball lock just because you don't have one yet. If Poncho and lefty always feel like they are ignored and just along for the ride - they will love the lock. "Course I like it when they get all 'red in the face'. Purple works too.
I think I have one of my cheap rings (spent like $8-10 on it, but I bought a case <quit laffin> just throw them away after use). They are just basically a plastic tube with 2 beads. One bead tightens at the base the other at the back of the scrotum. They're adjustable, add beads (rough smooth, frozen - even a vibrating bullet)

You know, someday you gotta come east. We'll go shopping at the Home Depot.
We'll go shopping at the Home Depot. Originally Posted by babee
Damm now every time I walk into Home Depot I will be picturing babee there shopping, LOL
PPE, I use them. I just like them - don't really need them. I have several, all of which are made from silicone and I put around my cock and balls. Word of advice, shave your nuts or get waxed (what i do - and now you know too much about me). That hair will get tangled in the "sticky" silicone and it will be a miserable time for you.

Anyway, I love the feeling. It helps keep me hard and long. I usually put it on once I get rock hard (and with a provider before the condom goes on).

I have several... my favorite is very stretchy. I have a couple others that aren't so stretchy. Not as much fun. Use a little water based lube if you have any difficulties.

Have fun.
I love cock rings....I guess I should start carrying them when I travel..lol!

But then again,whatever happens in a session,happens......it is ALL good!
I bought several metal rings years back at the behest of a Domme. One was very large but when I tried to push the the twins through, the hole was too small. These were very thick stainless and I'm guessing about 1/4 to 3/8" diameter. I didn't force anything because I was terrified that I couldn't get them off lol.
You can also get leather straps that will snap on and do much the same thing. And much easier to get on/off too!
Dear violet vajayjay muncher... Originally Posted by Garland_Bone
That right there made me smile.
Krunkman, i got rid of those metal ones and have since learned of the leather ones. Would only go this route now, no metal ones in my future.

You can also get leather straps that will snap on and do much the same thing. And much easier to get on/off too! Originally Posted by Krunkman
  • hd
  • 12-22-2010, 01:17 PM
I tried using a rubber or elastic one a few years ago, not that I needed to, just wanted to see if it gave a better sensation or better "O". Didn't notice anything, but, because it constricts blood flow (and I am diabetic), I did have trouble with a small section that appears to have some damaged cells. It's not prononced enough for anyone (providers) to really notice though they might think it's more from me being right-handed!
Whether or not this was caused by using a ring, and/or my diabeties, I don't know.
Just use some common sense before taking a chance on damaging your body.
Thanks for all the info on rings and things.... I looked at mine 2" Diameter, says to put the balls through first then Lil PPE. I tried it And it did go on, all functioned, but not sure if it was any better, since I was alone!

Will have to give it and the other suggestions a whirl, including the suggestions on the natural alternatives....

Keep the info coming!

PPE