Dreamy's Very First "No Table Manners Allowed" Dinner Party Is Coming Up!(GangBang)

All men, who would like to be invited as dinner guests, must PM or e-mail me for more information.

DETAILS:

Will be held at a very classy, upscale location in the DFW area.

Will most likely be on a weekday, hopefully this month, time of day, undecided, at this moment.

Could be a repeated monthly dinner, if turns out to be a great dinner affair, with same or different guests.

Up to 5 courses will be available to the guests.

SPECIAL DETAILS:

Talking with your mouth full WILL be allowed!

Eating with your hands WILL be allowed!

Playing With your food WILL be allowed!

Playing with your toys in your food, "little boys", WILL be allowed!

Slurping your drinks WILL be allowed!

Spitting out your food WILL be allowed!

Basically just being NAUGHTY Boys at dinner WILL be allowed! I WILL NOT punish you for being naughty..... well MAYBE NOT..... LOL

So those Naughty Boys interested get your PM's or e-mails into me ASAP! I will get back to you as soon as I can screen and decide which guests will be invited to this month's "No Table Manners Allowed" Dinner Party!

Later! DreamyKisses

Very provocative scenario. Would like to be the proverbial fly on the wall at this event!

Good luck!
Elisabeth
Damn girlie! Work it!
I am surprised Dallas Rain hasn't RSVP'd already.
lol--Coast I just saw this....it sounds to be very interesting & fun!!!!

I am in fact having my own in BR soon{guess I can post it in here Miss e???}

Have fun Dreamy!!
Thank you everyone! By the way Ladies, my future Dinner Parties are going to have other Lady guests included, so please feel free to start whispering in my ear if you would like to attend one of them or more in the near future! I would love to share the fun with other beautiful Ladies at my "Special Dinner Parties", but then, better yet, I would love to have fun with any of you sexy, hot Ladies, in any form! So please get to whispering to me! These days fly by fast and February will be here before you know it!! Yummyyy.... I am hungry!

Deep Wet Kisses,
DreamyK