Provider Ad Titles And Understanding Your Target Audience

Your target audience is heterosexual MALES. So please stop with all the hearts, symbols and other stuff in your titles. Nothing says you are a bottom of the barrel street walking type of provider than a BP style ad title. If a guy clicks on your ad because you had cutsie little hearts, he's probably bi and you just increased your risk factor 1,000 fold.

Use descriptors like age, ethnicity, rates, visiting, hair color or body type. Little short slutty catch phrases are also ok.

If you put "Specials" in the title, you better be willing to list the "special" rates in the body of the ad. Guy's are programmed to hate bait and switch and up selling. We know that 90% of the time when we see the provider says to call her to find out the special, all we are going to hear are her normal hourly rates and some waste of time like she normally charges $5k for an over night, but this weekend it's only $4,500. Hmmm, no thank you. Most of us will never call.

Ladies, this doesn't take a marketing degree to get it right. Just use some common sense and remember your target audience is a horny GUY.
And we are visual....give us some hot high def. pics
A few things that come quickly to mind, I'm sure I'll think of others later. Use real numerals for your phone number. I hate "Call me at six1three2zero2four7one5" Please! Just post your fucking number!
Enough already with the law enforcement disclaimer. "If you are a member of law enforcement, this ad is by no means an offer of Prostitution." Trust me gals, none of the numerous disclaimers will save your ass. If LE happens to schedule an appointment with you, and you accept the money, and you say or do just a couple of things, you are getting busted. Just like I would if I happen to schedule with a female undercover officer. Your disclaimer is a waste of time.
This one I found amusing over the weekend. Have you noticed how many gals describe themselves as Stallions? A Stallion is a horse with a dick, save that description for the TS girls.
Ahhhh.....one more. I know descriptions of body types can vary widely, and are subjective. Don't use the description "athletic" if the back of your thighs have obvious hail damage/cellulite, and you have folds on your tummy. I think we can all agree, that isn't an athletic look.
Another one, I don't expect every provider to use their real age. But, pick an age and stick to it for four or five years like other providers do. All joking aside, nothing more amusing than scrolling down a BP ad to the links to her other ads, and her age changes by a year or two every other ad.
And we are visual....give us some hot high def. pics Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
Or at least some representation.....I hate ads w/o a pic.
A few things that come quickly to mind, I'm sure I'll think of others later. Use real numerals for your phone number. I hate "Call me at six1three2zero2four7one5" Please! Just post your fucking number!
Enough already with the law enforcement disclaimer. "If you are a member of law enforcement, this ad is by no means an offer of Prostitution." Trust me gals, none of the numerous disclaimers will save your ass. If LE happens to schedule an appointment with you, and you accept the money, and you say or do just a couple of things, you are getting busted. Just like I would if I happen to schedule with a female undercover officer. Your disclaimer is a waste of time.
This one I found amusing over the weekend. Have you noticed how many gals describe themselves as Stallions? A Stallion is a horse with a dick, save that description for the TS girls. Originally Posted by GymRat

LOL. going HAM.
One more, then I will back off. If the title of your ad reads, "Best Bubble Butt in Town" I'm kind of expecting to see at least one fucking picture of your ass. I can't count the number of ads that have a title about what a great ass they have, then no ass pictures. Seriously??
I figure a guy can look at my avatar, or showcase for pics. My ad titles always target horny guys lol. But we should really have the same ad pix as in our showcase?
I figure a guy can look at my avatar, or showcase for pics. My ad titles always target horny guys lol. But we should really have the same ad pix as in our showcase? Originally Posted by bustyamy
You don't want to repost your entire showcase, but as the old saying goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words". Maybe post one recent more risque photo that you change each week. Just make sure its good quality and not all grainy. Most recent smart phones have a high quality option now.
I figure a guy can look at my avatar, or showcase for pics. My ad titles always target horny guys lol. But we should really have the same ad pix as in our showcase? Originally Posted by bustyamy
Amy,

Please don't rely on avatars. Some of us are always on mobile and avatars are small. I generally don't key on those anyway. I tune them out....except that dancing hippo.

(whisper: your avatar really isn't very appealing actually....very backpage like. Put something elegant like MyMynx or Kammye has.)

On the photo, don't repeat the showcase. I've seen some ads with two or three photos and that is okay. All that is required is one. Choices are:

1. something including the face if you are public
2. full body shot showing the entire package
3. something zoomed in showing your best feature.

I will be honest, I rarely select from ads. But I do look at them and when I do..... I look at a bunch of them at one time and I don't have time to jump over to the showcase. I especially scroll down (in mobile) looking at the handles and if I see a handle I don't recognize, I click on the ad. I'm hoping to see a nice simple ad in a font that isn't too big for my phone in a color that doesn't get the attention of snooping eyes around me....and one or two pics that tell me: race, body type, hair color, etc. (edit: when I'm running on my international plan...I avoid showcases because of the data usage.)

I also don't want to read a contract with Terms & Conditions....maybe that's another thread.

Some girls aren't going to put a pic there thinking it will turn off the potential client. I would venture to say that any client that is turned off by a genuine and high quality pic, probably wasn't going to engage even after studying the showcase.

On the other hand, I'm sure any girl posting ads that doesn't have a pic in the ad...is missing business because those of us with limitied time just pass it on by.

Not every customer is going to be called to any and all providers. What a provider needs to promote is something special/unique about her. When it comes to a look, a pic is the best method.

Point to Seeking~P ....she clearly has clever ads...and a smoking hot showcase. Two things got me to her place....1) the pic below and 2) some nice follow up emails.

There are going to be many consumers pass her by....but this pic stops me in my tracks even today. Get at least one photo in your ad that will do the same to the consumer looking for what you have.

Nothing says you are a bottom of the barrel street walking type of provider than a BP style ad title. Originally Posted by citizen44
Um...that's because they are BP girls...

Keep it up, let's me know who not to see...
My GlobeSpotter
Too bad Seeking~P is not around anymore. She has to be one of the most creative ladies when it comes to placing ads. Just to bad the board could not appreciate her the same.
Your target audience is heterosexual MALES. So please stop with all the hearts, symbols and other stuff in your titles. Nothing says you are a bottom of the barrel street walking type of provider than a BP style ad title. If a guy clicks on your ad because you had cutsie little hearts, he's probably bi and you just increased your risk factor 1,000 fold.

Use descriptors like age, ethnicity, rates, visiting, hair color or body type. Little short slutty catch phrases are also ok.

If you put "Specials" in the title, you better be willing to list the "special" rates in the body of the ad. Guy's are programmed to hate bait and switch and up selling. We know that 90% of the time when we see the provider says to call her to find out the special, all we are going to hear are her normal hourly rates and some waste of time like she normally charges $5k for an over night, but this weekend it's only $4,500. Hmmm, no thank you. Most of us will never call.

Ladies, this doesn't take a marketing degree to get it right. Just use some common sense and remember your target audience is a horny GUY. Originally Posted by citizen44
I can admit to using some of the hearts and symbols. I believe your right that most men aren't really impressed by them. I think you hit the nail on the head with this part "Descriptors like age, ethnicity, rates, visiting, hair color or body type. Little short slutty catch phrases"