Help, tough choice

Looking to schedule this week with Nana or Lovely, will be my first time with either. Is this one of those choices where I couldn’t go wrong with either one? Who do y’all like?
I can’t talk about nana cuz I didn’t try her yet. but lovely is the best I’ve tried for years. Great face/ body 5’1 100 lbs. AMAZING service. Will do whatever you say. Friendly and sweet. She also have a cute booty which is rare for Asians
Lovely is definitely awesome! Great head too!
Both good choices, Lovely more energetic and think she best looking, body , and overall.
Thanks, will prob try her first
Why would you ask this? Have you've heard the term WALDT.... read the reviews and go with it. Why would you ask a degenerate a question like this? Do you ask you wife what to order when you go out to eat? Do you ask daddy what major life decisions you should make?

I just find it fucking ridiculous that you and others put this question out there. Grow a pair and go! Man up.
and remember...everybody on this board is an upstanding citizen and always tells the truth!
Haha, I just wanted to see who would be the douche to the new guy, you win. I know everyone will have their different tastes and preferences. Also, not married and Dad passed away last year. Cheers.
Yes...someone has to help the newbies...they usually don't have a clue.... Fitting. Just do your self a favor....don't rely on the assholes on this board to make your decisions. You'll lose every time.

Tough love little brother...you'll learn.

Sorry about your dad. Respect.
Yes...someone has to help the newbies...they usually don't have a clue.... Fitting. Just do your self a favor....don't rely on the assholes on this board to make your decisions. You'll lose every time.

Sorry about your dad. Respect. Originally Posted by Meeker_22
All good man, I’ve seen several of the girls at Sunflower & AS but just got screened for LA today. I’ll post my adventure this week.
Just don't see Ella...she's all mine! Just ask her.
  • grail
  • 01-16-2022, 05:31 PM
Both are fun, slutty Catholic girls. Lovely the younger one imo. Might come down to if you prefer bush or bare.

Bush, Bare, landing strip, patch.... Just looking for some fun. The kind I can't tell my kids about.

Sorry about your dad. Respect. Originally Posted by Meeker_22

In all seriousness though, as a true newb, that has cut my teeth the hard way before I retired, kinda nice when the old hats throw young pups a bone of knowledge to learn from. At least, in the world where I was an old hat, that was my philosophy ������

Sorry, couldn’t resist the obi-wan picture ��
Well shit. My Princess Leia picture in the previous comment didn’t work… Oh well.