providers do you ever just hang out

With your clients. Say you got a client and you like him and regularly visit with him, do you ever just go get a movie with him or attend a birthday??
That would be dating, and not the Hobby.
I was wondering a similar thing recently. Not hanging out with me (hobby client), but just in general. Like, do you ever just go to the mall? Go shoe shopping or somewhere just to get some air? What else do you do?

Northpark Mall is extremely scenic...I've always been curious, especially when I see a hot provocatively-dressed Asian girl.
If I am not busy I wouldnt mind going to a movie, out to eat or other stuff cause I get lonely in Dallas since Im here alone.
I was wondering a similar thing recently. Not hanging out with me (hobby client), but just in general. Like, do you ever just go to the mall? Go shoe shopping or somewhere just to get some air? What else do you do?

Northpark Mall is extremely scenic...I've always been curious, especially when I see a hot provocatively-dressed Asian girl. Originally Posted by NorthDallas30
No, we shop online. That way we don't miss our next trick...
I never get why people don't understand that providers are human too. If they develop a friendship with another human, why would hanging out with them now and then not be part of it?

While the ladies can be sex machines, they aren't robots.
Because lines are then crossed and the hobbiest/provider relationship takes on a whole new angle. Horseplay leads to trouble and trouble leads to tears! Lol. But, really though....to each his own. Things tend to get complicated when the dynamics change. IMO.
With your clients. Say you got a client and you like him and regularly visit with him, do you ever just go get a movie with him or attend a birthday?? Originally Posted by projectbliss
Yes, but with clients that truly respect my business model. Usually I'm the one to initiate impromptu OTC time. But it should be all about reciprocation, and not how you can abuse a woman's time.

I cook/share Thanksgiving dinner with a wonderful client-friend of mine usually on the Saturday after since he has no family in town.

I fly to my ATF on my own dime treat him to dinner and a gift every year for his birthday. He also reciprocates the gesture.

After a dinner date with one of my clients, I invited him to go to the movies with me to see a movie we were both gushing about, my treat. Since then, our only time together has been Clock free days because we have so much in common.

I really wish you guys would understand that this is a business arrangement. But we are also human, and our feelings are intertwined in the business aspect of this. That would be screwed up of you to think that a lady is just in this for the money if she isn't willing to meet you off the clock.

If a lady has a dinner date rate on her site, and you ask her to eat after a one hour date off the clock, that is DISRESPECTFUL. Screw your promises for future dates. If IF was a FIFTH we'd all be drunk. That's like her agreeing to see you for an hour, but asking you to pay her for four, so you can get extra hours on future dates. If you don't pay upfront, why should we?

Let HER make the decision to take you out to eat, or that she has the time and energy to cultivate your friendship in the way she chooses. Don't come out of the gate expecting freebies. That shit is for the birds.

It's about mutual respect for all!
I say no. Again, no. i am a professional. So are providers. I do not work for free. But, sometimes I will not bill for all my time, just as a provider may go over the clock. Or there can be different pricing model for different types of activities(flat fee by bway of example) I consider my clients my friends and will do a favor for them because that is what a friend does but it is a favor diconnected from the work I do for them.
No, we shop online. That way we don't miss our next trick... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

With your clients. Say you got a client and you like him and regularly visit with him, do you ever just go get a movie with him or attend a birthday?? Originally Posted by projectbliss
If he is hot, loaded, has a big dick, and cable TV hell yeah.
Damn I'm 0 for three.
this is a no taint zone
It could be client development?