WombRaider = UnderConstruction

About WombRaider
Biography
I'm up to my nuts, in your guts

Up to my nuts, in your guts. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Fucking cockroaches.

undercuntness=WombRaider= AbortionLuver
I wasn't aware that phrase was copyrighted. Do you make it a habit of stalking people's profiles? You had to go search my profile, copy and paste that. Then go find this other person's post and copy and paste that. You might want to seek professional help.
You're busted, undercunt/wombhater! Don't make it worse with your limpdick denials. Just go away like you are supposed to do when you disable your account.

I wasn't aware that phrase was copyrighted. Do you make it a habit of stalking people's profiles? You had to go search my profile, copy and paste that. Then go find this other person's post and copy and paste that. You might want to seek professional help. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's a conspiracy... you better watch out... we are coming to get you, Ozommunist American Death Spiral Luvers!
Who cares?
You're busted, undercunt/wombhater! Don't make it worse with your limpdick denials. Just go away like you are supposed to do when you disable your account.

Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm not sure who you think you're talking to, but I just joined this site for the first time a couple of days ago. I seriously hope that most members are much nicer and more cordial than you appear to be. Unless you have an opinion on a political matter I've made a comment on, don't direct any conversation towards me.
Who cares? Originally Posted by timpage
I don't know. I've been using WombRaider as my handle on forums for years. It's been my experience that there's always a few bad apples that end up spoiling what should otherwise be a good time.
Same old trash, just another day... fucking Ozombies
I'm not sure who you think you're talking to, but I just joined this site for the first time a couple of days ago. I seriously hope that most members are much nicer and more cordial than you appear to be. Unless you have an opinion on a political matter I've made a comment on, don't direct any conversation towards me. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Listen fucktard, I will direct all the conversation I want to direct at you and I will bash your brains out again and again no matter how many times you violate eccie rules by setting up multiple accounts here. You fool no one. If you were a stand-up guy, instead of a miserable cowardly wretch, you would have reactivated your old account instead of trying to sneak back on as someone else.
Same old trash, just another day... fucking Ozombies Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why would you assume I'm a democrat? I've been a Libertarian for years.
Listen fucktard, I will direct all the conversation I want to direct at you and I will bash your brains out again and again no matter how many times you violate eccie rules by setting up multiple accounts here. You fool no one. If you were a stand-up guy, instead of a miserable cowardly wretch, you would have reactivated your old account. Originally Posted by lustylad
I asked you nicely not to direct conversation at me directly. I don't know what your problem was with this other person, but I'm not him. If you speak to me again, I'm reporting an issue to the moderators. I won't be harassed. This is your second warning.
I asked you nicely not to direct conversation at me directly. I don't know what your problem was with this other person, but I'm not him. If you speak to me again, I'm reporting an issue to the moderators. I won't be harassed. This is your second warning. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Go FUCK YOURSELF oZOMBIE! you are kind of funny... LOL<-- 1005!
Why would you assume I'm a democrat? I've been a Libertarian for years. Originally Posted by WombRaider
WTF is that a person on anti-psychotics? just curious???
Go FUCK YOURSELF oZOMBIE! you are kind of funny... LOL<-- 1005! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I don't even know what that means. I thought this was a forum for political discourse. It seems that all you do is mistreat each other and act like we're back in high school.