Which Providers have the Best Nipples?

I was thinking about a recent romp and was thinking about this lady's eraser like nipples and wondering who you all thought has the best nips.
I'm an ass man first, thigh buy second, and then boobs, but I always liked Ze's puffies.
Please provide us all a pic of what you think are the perfect nipples. Then we can try to match them up!

Personally I like the eraser type. I also like high contrast (big skin tone to nipple color change)
In no particular order, THE DANNIE, Fawn, Reese McClain and that photo above me.
If you like long eraser tip nipples on a beautiful spinner, then I'd suggest Original Penny, Ashley Apple, and Audrey Anderson.
spikebaby
BP Kara in Frisco
I have not seen her - YET - but the photos of Spikebaby show she should rank very high.
In no particular order, THE DANNIE, Fawn, Reese McClain and that photo above me. Originally Posted by LuckJack
Yay! My first nomination on a "who has the best____" thread! First, I'd like to thank God...I'd also like to thank my parents, namely my Mother for making this possible... My nips thank you. They like you very much, also!

Nice pic, Iron Chef. Those are possibly the most perfect set of boobies I've ever seen!
Dannie,

I am sure I speak for many when I say your nips should step forward and and take an honorary bow for the audience!
I'll bet your nips thank all the little people who helped put you where you are and I am sure they want World Peace.
I'll bet your nips thank all the little people who helped put you where you are and I am sure they want World Peace. Originally Posted by LuckJack
I've been doing my part to solve world peace and save marriages, one BBBJ at a time, for over 15 years. I'm still waiting on my sash.

I vote Syeira Pink and Rainy C. (is she still around?) for most responsive nips I've had the pleasure of playing with, though it was many moons ago....
Sash and Crown have been ordered. Will personally deliver.
Lol....my nips look just like the girls in Iron Chef's post. I just wish my boobs looked like hers too!!!! I agree best looking boobies I have ever seen!
Mikah, I do not believe you. I must find out for myself. Please PM me so I can confirm or deny your claims. It's for the betterment of the board as a whole, you understand. Please message me immediately if not sooner. Thank you.

By the way, your showcase made me hungry, just so you know.