Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Fear
Session Length: 1/2hr
Fee: 0
Hair Length and Color: Dark and everywhere
Ethnic Background: mutt
Physical Description: Husky and hairy
The Rest of the Story: I was feeling bad about BSer not being able to attain provider status here and after reading of Chesty and Chizzys recent interlude I decided to TOFTT. Big mistake. Screening consisted of my giving him my landline phone number and stopping on the way to pick up 6 Big Macs. Once there fear took over and I was just barely able to manage to snap the photo below before running away screaming like a little girl.

Recommendation: Hell no!
Pic is accurate.
Why can't I see the pic?
I guess it's just as well, I woulda probably jerked off to it and ruined my upcoming session this afternoon
Why can't I see the pic?
I guess it's just as well, I woulda probably jerked off to it and ruined my upcoming session this afternoon Originally Posted by goodnightchesty
You need PA to see it. Put your review of Sam here and Pisto will grant you 6 weeks of free PA
You need PA to see it. Put your review of Sam here and Pisto will grant you 6 weeks of free PA Originally Posted by amishgangster
He can't see it because he lost his Bi Focals.
  • BSer
  • 02-26-2014, 08:14 AM
This is a fake review, I don't eat big macs only chicken nuggets

And where is this fucking picture?
You need PA to see it. Put your review of Sam here and Pisto will grant you 6 weeks of free PA Originally Posted by amishgangster
Doesn't my review of Chizzy count
(Plus I forgot to ask her - damn I forgot to ask heatherlicous today too.)
Can I do one for lmop
Approved reviews get 6 weeks PA and can see items posted in private.

Just a word of advice. Do not get PA just to see this. If you do, sorry, you have been warned.
I swear AG ............ you post one more picture like that and I will have to put you on ignore like I did that rascally whiterabbit.
all I know is if bser or AG get anywhere near my food at the lunch, I'm kicking some youngsters asses
  • BSer
  • 02-26-2014, 05:34 PM
all I know is if bser or AG get anywhere near my food at the lunch, I'm kicking some youngsters asses Originally Posted by chizzy
Fuck you grandpa, I'm full of mountain dew and I'll come at your old ass like a spider monkey.
Fuck you grandpa, I'm full of mountain dew and I'll come at your old ass like a spider monkey. Originally Posted by BSer
I just spit yuengling all over my iPad LMAO
I just spit yuengling all over my iPad LMAO Originally Posted by amishgangster
I have one for sale if you ruined it