oh well chizzy is banned too

I got my notice, I now join chesty as having a lifetime ban from indys

I dont know if it was my post defending chesty or the one I made today about wichita but it is what it is
Chizzy, your post has been deleted, I just checked, no banned brand on your profile, yet! We have got to do something about that punk.........
Chizzy, your post has been deleted, I just checked, no banned brand on your profile, yet! We have got to do something about that punk......... Originally Posted by eaglehorse
which post, the one about chesty or the one about wichita?
Please don't defend me!
And we now know that lmop/wl is golden.
Please don't defend me!
And we now know that lmop/wl is golden. Originally Posted by goodnightchesty

here is what I wrote in my two posts that got me banned

chesty post "chesty is a ok in my book,...from what I heard he did, imho he should still be here"

on the whichita post...... I find it amazing how a certain poster can tell others what is right and wrong without knowing all the circumstances
oh well he has more money than all of us and a beautiful hot model girlfriend and when he awakes from that dream.................I'm sure we will hear about another one

didnt even mention his name, lol I think wichita is now a male moderator over there

unreal, I guess you cant say shit about that guy
Wow, you guys just can't stay out of trouble can you?
tsk, tsk...
  • BSer
  • 02-26-2014, 09:05 PM
I told you guys to leave witchata aka lmnop aka PI's BFF alone

You can't harass mental patients on a mature intelligent website
Maybe Lmnop has video evidence of a certain tranny incident
Chizzy the site says you are at 9 wps and no banned banner, perhaps they reconsidered and still want your next fitty
I think it was the one about WL. But regardless - do not mention me of post anything about me.
BSer is correct (AGAIN)
I need you there to scout ladies for me Chizzy - Just don't post anything for a month and see if they take a point away.
Did your warning notice come with a link to the "end of times" post by PI ?
They are lumping you into the pack even though you never qualified due to lack of a sense of humor
  • BSer
  • 02-27-2014, 05:04 AM
We'll Chizzy looks like it's last chance for you. Leave lmnop alone and get back to more socially acceptable client behavior such as ass kissing, homosexuality, haggling, rape, and robbery. Things mature intelligent HSHs approve of.
They are lumping you into the pack even though you never qualified due to lack of a sense of humor Originally Posted by goodnightchesty
No sense of humor?????? Chizzy's review of Chesty on Indys had me rolling on the floor. That was one of the funniest things posted over there in a long time.

Oh.......... never mind............ those assholes over there deleted that whole thread. It's gone.
I think the next GTG will feature glory holes. There will be no shortage of Indys hobbyists on the receiving end.
No sense of humor?????? Chizzy's review of Chesty on Indys had me rolling on the floor. That was one of the funniest things posted over there in a long time.

Oh.......... never mind............ those assholes over there deleted that whole thread. It's gone. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
Whaa?

It's gone now?

Damn, that was too funny, why couldn't they just lock it and leave it?
  • BSer
  • 02-27-2014, 10:56 AM
Wow they deleted the review, that place is looking more and more like nazi germany

They delete more posts then they allow