Thin Condoms

I am guessing this topic has been put on a thread here before, but it is a difficult topic to search.

What are the thinnest (reliable) condoms out there and where can they best be purchased? You know - "feel like you're not wearing anything at all..."

This would be for magnum and for regular size.

Thanks in advance for the help!

A'Man
Sagami Originals, which are very expensive, are the absolute thinnest condom.

But they run really small. The XL fits an average to small (typical) US male penis.

Kimono’s are good but all sizes run small, including extra large. Not as thin as the Sagami’s but thin.

I’ve found that most of my friends have their own preferences and we are all different. Good to experiment and find what works for you.

I like Lifesyles XL better than Trojans. SKYNS are very good for larger condoms, too. Found One’s to be thickish.

I tend to order quantity from Amazon and condomdepot.com.

Hope this helps,
Elisabeth
Also, there is a place where you can get free condoms out of San Antonio, which includes the ability to order larger condoms when available.

It’s great.

Can’t remember the name but I bet you can do a search and find the source. Or maybe one of the Houston ladies will know about it.

If I remember the name of the non-profit, I’ll come back and add the info,
Thanks EW. The magnum size is important. Being thin is good, but choked off is not. With some trial and error so far, the Magnum Thin brand has been ok.

I'm looking forward to other's input... keep it coming (no pun intended....)

A'Man
I order mine by the case...amazon
Lifestyles thins
Thanks Ms. Rain. I appreciate your input.

A'Man
While they are not thin, female condoms do have a you can't tell it's there feeling due to the design.
King condoms and Skyn. In general, polyurethane and polyisoprene tend to be thinner than latex.
Trojan bareskin works good for me
https://www.amazon.com/Sagami-origin.../dp/B06Y1N31TL

Sagami, Okamaoto, Aoni all make super thin covers