Would you guys please help me out?

I have officially launched my new site, but I need help!
Now that I have gotten my domain transferred, I would like opinions on the final touches.
Please give your input on what you think is the BEST picture for the cover page of my site.

Which one guys?
Picture #1 (Laying down) or Picture #2 (In the Chair)?

Feel free to visit my site to get a sense of the vibe I'm going for. One picture is currently the front, but I will work with sizing to make it more streamlined.

Vote in the poll above to help me out!
Looking bbw whaleish in both despite photoshops
Also boobs sagging obviously

Wouldn't touch...
Also boobs sagging obviously

Wouldn't touch... Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Ima spank you! So bad. Smh. Lol
No taint?
Okay, I will play but only if you post some taint for cb.
Looking bbw whaleish in both despite photoshops Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
^ This guy
I think both pictures are very sexy . But laying down is my choice.
  • Trey
  • 12-06-2017, 04:57 PM
On back.
You need more ass pics.
And you might as well post some rates too.
Looking bbw whaleish in both despite photoshops Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Lol besides giving the pic some color, not much photoshop was involved, per my request actually. Im CURVY AND PROUD!!

I really don't know what you problem is with me, prob because you are a mandle?
Whatever it is babe, you have been reported.

Ima spank you! So bad. Smh. Lol Originally Posted by Kammye
Please do!

No taint? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
for the landing page though? You want me to go hard huh?
^ This MANDLE Originally Posted by MaxMack
FTFY

I think both pictures are very sexy . But laying down is my choice. Originally Posted by swarley69
On back. Originally Posted by Trey
Thanks guys! This seems to be the general consensus, loving getting you guys opinions!

You need more ass pics.
And you might as well post some rates too. Originally Posted by canihitit
Lol funny, you know TW gave me some advice: to attract certain clientele I should do more pics that focus on my boobs. And I agreed with him and maid a point to do that with my latest photo shoot. I do see a difference in the clients I gain.
I have a great, perky, round ass. & i do miss showing it off!
Feel free to to join my members area if you want to see them!
I have officially launched my new site, but I need help!
Now that I have gotten my domain transferred, I would like opinions on the final touches.
Please give your input on what you think is the BEST picture for the cover page of my site.

Which one guys?
Picture #1 (Laying down) or Picture #2 (In the Chair)?

Feel free to visit my site to get a sense of the vibe I'm going for. One picture is currently the front, but I will work with sizing to make it more streamlined.

Vote in the poll above to help me out! Originally Posted by tiatate

The first pic you need an image of Jesus hanging on the wall in the background to set it off..... but overall I don't like the color combination of your bra, panties and shoes....the bra and panties don't match the shoes and they're all to close to earthy tones that match your skin color...You need more contrast and a bolder braver look with a slightly softer lens to invite your luster to want you to melt in their mouth and not in their hands...;-)

ok enough of my Will Smith lines....
Lol funny, you know TW gave me some advice: to attract certain clientele I should do more pics that focus on my boobs. And I agreed with him and maid a point to do that with my latest photo shoot. I do see a difference in the clients I gain.
I have a great, perky, round ass. & i do miss showing it off!
Feel free to to join my members area if you want to see them![/QUOTE]

No doubt you are attractive but you want me to pay to see pics of the ass before I can decide if I want to pay for the pussy?
The first pic you need an image of Jesus hanging on the wall in the background to set it off..... but overall I don't like the color combination of your bra, panties and shoes....the bra and panties don't match the shoes and they're all to close to earthy tones that match your skin color...You need more contrast and a bolder braver look with a slightly softer lens to invite your luster to want you to melt in their mouth and not in their hands...;-)

ok enough of my Will Smith lines.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I appreciate the input, but that's not the image I'm going for. The image you are describing is the common ebony provider look, full of urbana vibes (bright colors, urban backgrounds, and longggggg weave). I don't want that, looking to be a little more ethereal. I will ultimately totally transfer to "Tia Tate Garden Goddess" vibes within my next 2 photo shoots. I'm an earth sign and a VERY mild tempered person, I put people at ease as soon as they meet me. I'm just trying to convey that, ya know?
Prepare to see lots of white, green, earth tones, and mayybeeee jewel tones. Sexy version though.