Gentlemen: your input, please...

Gentlemen: when meeting a provider @ her Incall, what do you prefer? A provider w/ little to no make-up, dressed to her comfort? Or, do u prefer hair & make-up done to the fullest? What about answering the door in a sexy lingerie/ undie set?

Now, obviously when doing outcalls, a provider, I expect, would want to look her best & fit into the surroundings.

Just a little curious as to what you all look for and what the opinions of someone be.
Is this for the guys only?

One gent was happy w/me wearing:
From one of my Denver reviews by BULLMEAT:

As I arrived she had the door cracked and I walked into The House Of Candles with this beautiful Goddess standing there wearing nothing but high heels and a smile..... Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
You are a fantasy. Remember that. Not reality. Reality isn't all dolled up and thinks the sun rises and sets in my pants.

We want fantasy.
I fantasize about more Taint, for Pyramider...... naturally.
You are a fantasy. Remember that. Not reality. Reality isn't all dolled up and thinks the sun rises and sets in my pants.

We want fantasy. Originally Posted by idiot savant

True enough. Not all guys enjoy/want the same thing.. everyone's fantasy isn't the same.
Also, some gentlemen prefer no makeup & no bodyspray or perfume.
I prefer a provider to look nice but not to an extent of making your face look painted. Whether in sweat pants, a dress or wearing nothing but a smile... the provider’s attidude and her ability to make a client comfortable and relaxed is what is important to me. Just my two cents
I prefer no makeup or perfume. I like so see natural beauty and some providers put on perfume that is just too loud.
I like make up and perfumes! How much? If she can carry it well, then all the way. All depends on her attitude. If you are confidant in your setting, that is a turn on for me.
Like P said. All you need to be wearing is some pussy, heels, and a smile.
  • alto
  • 12-09-2017, 07:06 PM
I like make up and perfume and dressed sexy . I mean ,Im officially divorced now but when I was married , my wife was attractive but she wore socks, jogging pants to bed which is cool because your comfortable but we are paying for fantasy ... a sexy woman smelling good ready to please ...if not might as well stay at home with the woman in jogging pants . Thats only my opinion. I saw my atf for a long time over 2 years but slowly she stopped dressing sexy and showing up in pants , t shirt and no make up ...once or twice was ok but after awhile its not acceptable because bottom line your a paying customer . Just my .02
Also, some gentlemen prefer no makeup & no bodyspray or perfume. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
If you already know the answers Cameron...why did you start this threAD?
If you already know the answers Cameron...why did you start this threAD? Originally Posted by tbone2u
As you can read it says that I just wanted people's input. And like I said before different people have different preferences and opinions on this. So I just wanted to see what everyone thought. And as far as my comment of not wearing makeup that rubs off or perfume that rubs off, I would just think that would be common sense..
It's true that some men actually prefer a more "dressed down" look; however, it is my belief that even if that is his preference, no man is going to turn up his nose at a lady who has taken the time to do hair, makeup, and dress nicely for the sesh.

As others have said here, we are supposed to be providing more of a fantasy. If you don't like the idea of that, then don't do the job. I would just die if a client saw me with messy hair, no makeup and not looking my best. Honestly, I don't know how some providers get away with doing that.