Shout out to pxo and sisto for making this shit interesting andhelping out providers. Thresh, you are the fooking man....

Ive fucked betta looking chicks than kim kardashian with alot of convo and money. Got tons of free pus pictures on my phone from facebook. Pxmc aka pxo! And sistine chappele, aka sisto or sisco are my men of the year of eccie. Women you are wrong, the kardashians are a shit show but people love a plot. When folks cause drama, more people tune in and make a decision to buy sex. Besides you money to blow cats 350 is a big deal. That represents a half a percent of a dude with a 75000 a year job. Not counting child support, rent, gas, lotion for masturbating, etc. Like i bust my ass at my job. I wake up and like scream fuck!!!! Then hustle at night. This is a mini vaca. A reprieve. A lot of times im trying to get a chick with some convo and trulucks, for the whole night, civvies that is. What drives me here is the entertainment. Then i see a chick respond or because im here i go to reviews or ads and say wtf! Damn i want her. No pub is ever bad ladies. Follow a fanciful rare colored ladies lead and just comment respectfully to a shit show but never complain about a shit show. The masses want entertainment and just like that candy at the register you buy out of impulse, people buy here out of impulse. Shout out to threshold too, aka thresh. You are the man. Thanks.to all you paragraph junkies, go fuck an english teacher who is boring and only fucks once every two weeks and wont put her mouth anywhere near your dick. To all you trolls, go figure some shit out to make major money on the net, youre here trolling. This is laughs and giggles and occassional, once a month deal, maybe more if the ex wife wont give me pus for the boatload i give her for child support and yes i ask her for pussy everytime i send the money. 3 times she says fook you but that 1 she fooks my brains out. Those who say its a long read. The fucking rules here was a long read and i still havent read them. Peace...

convo and some mo
Do you do commercial windows or just residential?
I'm guessing the OP can't afford the name-brand lotion.
I am really confused. If post is more than one short paragraph or has information about me getting laid I do not read!

Sam
Just what er need....more drivel
not sure if it's the meds.....

. ...or lack of.
I read the first line of gibberish and got confused...can someome paraphrase in english for me?
I thinck the OP is lamenting that he badly needs help with both English composition and elementary fooking, but he can barely afford to hire one professional, much less two.
LOL Op was it Henny or Ciroc?
  • pxmcc
  • 12-13-2017, 01:31 PM
^^lol..

thx OP. i think..
Im Lost....
WTH did I just read? Wow... just - wow.

A65
Sistine it wasnt that henny. I dont waste my brain cells here to have to use proper grammar. Its unreal to expect a perfect world in unperfect situations. Im in strip clubs all the time across the country, but thats a part of the attraction. People love drama. All i said was drama helps keep readers engaged simple. Toodles....
I understand that you don't want to waste your brain cells....but why waste the few you did by writing something no one understands?