Question to providers and hobbiers alike about reviews

Reviews are supposed to be honest right? I’ve only seen 4 providers in 5 years, one of which I’ve seen three times. I haven’t written reviews mostly because I’m not much of a writer and I don’t hobby as much as most of you. I recently wrote a “yes” review but it wasn’t a great ROS. Probably because of my own confusion... like I said, I’m not a professional hobbier. The day after I received a text from the provider showing her displeasure with the review. Stating that I ruined her reputation and many providers will give me subpar service due to the review. She is a great lady and I even stated I would see her again. There was some confusion as to the donation charge on my part. (Which I paid but I was three dollars short)
So... my question is... did I really ruin both our reputations in the hobby?
No provider should be able to see the ROS. If she quoted what you wrote in the ROS she is in violation and will need to be reported...

And no...
  • pxmcc
  • 12-14-2017, 01:30 PM
sall good df7..
That providers reputation was ruined wayyyyyy before you got here, plus she is a cry baby to boot, so I wouldn't take her text too personal. She probably has more providers that dislike her then anyone else in Houston. She has a way of annihilating herself.

No one is going to skip seeing you because of that review.
That providers reputation was ruined wayyyyyy before you got here, plus she is a cry baby to boot, so I wouldn't take her text too personal. She probably has more providers that dislike her then anyone else in Houston. She has a way of annihilating herself.

No one is going to skip seeing you because of that review. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Yup +1. Sweetie don't worry she was just giving you a guilt trip. Don't sweat it.

No one is going to skip seeing you because of that review. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
You're good OP .... i wouldn't worry about what bothers the provider you reviewed its your experience, and id see you as im sure a lot of other ladies would to....