Tip and what are the rules

Hi everyone you guys helped me a lot in the previouse post.

As i am new to this, have another question
How much to you tip?
AMP and one on one meetings
  • pxmcc
  • 05-17-2023, 01:25 AM
Hi everyone you guys helped me a lot in the previouse post.

As i am new to this, have another question
How much to you tip?
AMP and one on one meetings Originally Posted by Boboonie5620
tips are not required. as it is, most of the gal's hourly rates are higher, sometimes way higher, than what the gents themselves earn. that is not to say don't tip. if a gal went above and beyond and you can afford a tip and want to show your gratitude, go for it, for whatever amount you choose.

one more thing. when a gal hounds me for a tip saying i know you can afford it etc. etc., she goes straight to my do not see list. i personally find that annoying af.

another thing i do usually is before i head out is ask a gal if she needs anything, and then stop on the way. i've found that gals appreciate that.
AMP
30 minute rub $5-$10
60 minute rub $15-$20
90 minute rub $25-$40

Indy
Basic GFE - no tip
If she does more than the usual - $20-$50
(ie:Swallows, Greek w/no upcharge,Tuma)
Tips are not required BUT are greatly appreciated.

OP if the lady went above and beyond to make you happy tip her, we provide a service just like any other business waitress, bartenders, Uber drivers, hookers

If we did a good job it’s nice to receive a tip on top of our pay.
Tips are not required BUT are greatly appreciated.

OP if the lady went above and beyond to make you happy tip her, we provide a service just like any other business waitress, bartenders, Uber drivers, hookers

If we did a good job it’s nice to receive a tip on top of our pay. Originally Posted by Cendell M
I agree.
I do not tip. I pay agreed rate. When I had my business no one tipped me.
You must be a bad lay....lol
I consider a provider a professional. Providers offer a service, set their rates, and they are paid a professional wage.

Some providers earn a hourly wage = to a highly educated attorney at $300 to $500 hour range.

I rarely tip. As someone mentioned above if she blows my socks off the. I tip, but if it's just a standard session I rarely do.

The one exception to this rule was 2008-2013 time frame. At that point providers hourly wage fell so much it wasn't fair. During thst time period I tipped for good service, but stopped now that the rates have increased significantly.
You must be a bad lay....lol Originally Posted by majorjones
Haaaahaaa no shit
  • Busty
  • 05-18-2023, 06:01 PM
What about tipping if she works for an agency or massage parlor?
They are not keeping every dime.
There are no rules, there is however, an agreement between two consenting adults.
Amps used to charge about a hundred above the house fee (usually 60) for full service but now in days that is up a bit. usually it will be 60 to the house and 140 to her
What about tipping if she works for an agency or massage parlor?
They are not keeping every dime. Originally Posted by Busty
Very good point.

The difference is a messages only cost $60 to $80. The high end d spas maybe $120.

When I walk into a message parlor the expectation is a massage and I know extras are a possibility. When seeing a provider I am paying a much higher rate,an hourly rate that I am paying m attorney or CPA. Do you tip your attorney? How about your tax accountant?

At a massage parlor I woukd tip.
For indy providers, we don't expect. I'm sure it's different for spas... they don't keep what you paid... so I'm sure they'd appreciate a little tip. But what do I know lol. Just my opinion...
  • BLM69
  • 05-19-2023, 01:39 PM
I do not tip. I pay agreed rate. When I had my business no one tipped me. Originally Posted by jakethesnake9696
I get tips from time to time, I don't make hundreds of dollars per hour for getting penetrated though