Can anyone recommend an undraped massage?

Hello all. Just as the title says. Can anyone recommend a massage therapist that allows you to go undraped? Not looking for sex or happy endings. I get my high off of being nude in front of someone when getting a massage but I feel as though finding therapists who are ok with it have become exceedingly rare. I'd be happy to learn if you guys have someone you can recommend to me either on the Southeast side of town or northeast. I know a lot of the Asian massage parlors are ok with it but I've been there, not exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance!
Huh? you're looking for an undraped massage and you have been to AMPs that are ok with it but that's not exactly what you want? That's exactly what you said you want, an undraped massage. Just tell them no happy ending, massage only. What am I missing here? Do you mean you don't want an Asian or don't want a massage parlor? Almost any indy will let you go undraped. Go see Irina.
Fetish?
  • Uomo
  • 05-18-2023, 08:14 AM
I'm sure Irina or others that provide FBSM won't mind holding back from the HE and let you be in the buff.
Huh? you're looking for an undraped massage and you have been to AMPs that are ok with it but that's not exactly what you want? That's exactly what you said you want, an undraped massage. Just tell them no happy ending, massage only. What am I missing here? Do you mean you don't want an Asian or don't want a massage parlor? Almost any indy will let you go undraped. Go see Irina. Originally Posted by majorjones
I apologize if my first message was unclear. But yeah I didn't want to go to another AMP. Just an independent that offers fbsm.
Fetish? Originally Posted by arañanegra
Yes. I have a fetish of CFNM (clothed female, naked male), so when I get massages I'm usually in bliss for an hour lol.
I'm sure Irina or others that provide FBSM won't mind holding back from the HE and let you be in the buff. Originally Posted by Uomo
+1
Yes. I have a fetish of CFNM (clothed female, naked male), so when I get massages I'm usually in bliss for an hour lol. Originally Posted by HoustonNudist713
Just ask her to leave her clothes on.
+1

Just ask her to leave her clothes on. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

Ladies and gentlemen, we have two historic firsts. Man asked woman to leave her clothes ON and said he DIDN'T want a HJ.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have two historic firsts. Man asked woman to leave her clothes ON and said he DIDN'T want a HJ. Originally Posted by majorjones
If that’s what the dude likes then that’s what he likes, what’s the issue?
Is this really Desean Watson ?
Or a rusty hardon