playmates - did they re-open ?

I just saw a twitter post that they re-opened on 3/4/2021. Did anyone visit?
  • fives
  • 03-07-2021, 03:50 PM
Yes. Only 3 girls on a Friday night, but there were only 6 customers anyway. Masks on at all times. Their usual stage dance and private dance otherwise.
5 girls on Thursday night. Veronica-all around, the best. Sophia-great body, best lips I've seen. Mya-blond girl next door , very attractive. Kitana-asian, not my cup of tea, dances elsewhere. Siren-decent body, but easily forgettable. Looking forward to seeing Jasmine again, and the others.
  • Vexx
  • 03-09-2021, 05:52 PM
Did you do any dances? How ere they if you did. Driving out to the middle of nowhere sucks for poor dances.
A couple more to mention. Jasmine: not skinny, not overweight. Personality ++ Great to talk to . Shay: Breasts so small they can't even keep her top in place. But the second best lips I've seen. Vanessa: Oh, dear.....how to put this.....stage may need extra bracing underneath. All in all, the mask thing hinders the experience.
LOL
is veronica a 30 somethings blonde that use to dance at the tally ho ?
is veronica a 30 somethings blonde that use to dance at the tally ho ? Originally Posted by spanxthatazz
I believe she has a brush cut and wears wigs....
Ive been there a few times , open at 8 or anytime after , girls show up when the get there ... Do they have better hours during covid ????
That place is a crap shoot, along with club 1100. When girls show up, it begins.
Looks like they hired the midget from the colony
Yes, they hired the Midget. She goes by Short Cake. Veronica is a 20-something brunette and is outstanding body-wise and on the pole. Their facebook page has a daily video of the evening's lineup. Slide-show type video and all are accurate except Vanessa who could be in a Fucillo commercial now (she's HUUUUUGGGEEEE). Oh yeah...they open at 5 but 6 is safer.
Yes, they hired the Midget. She goes by Short Cake. Veronica is a 20-something brunette and is outstanding body-wise and on the pole. Their facebook page has a daily video of the evening's lineup. Slide-show type video and all are accurate except Vanessa who could be in a Fucillo commercial now (she's HUUUUUGGGEEEE). Oh yeah...they open at 5 but 6 is safer. Originally Posted by RandyinRoc
daily posting but WTF are they hiding the video ??? or ya have ta be on FB???
whats the current at stage rules n masking rules???
please n thank you I may AHEM need a root beer soon

I quoted Randy but anyone know, please n thank you
https://twitter.com/Playmates14 Originally Posted by lilylivered
checked it over a hour ago from your link
thanks never knew they on twitter, FB word for years till...
thanks for the link

shhhh and 2 likes from me shhhh

shhhhhh in another thread someone wasted me to read "War & Peace"
yaaaa right dude

posted I had ta post this now, not a mouth from now
So if he gets UPSET I'll tell you'll love to read his...
No good goes unpunished

So thanks again Sir