Tally Ho?

Is the Tally Ho in Roch at all worthwhile? I drive by there several evenings a week and have thought about stopping in.
Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Haven't been in a while. Was planning to check it out again. The Barrel is closer to me so I hit it when I am in the mood.
Tally Ho is weak. Try playmates in South Byron. Worth the drive.
Tally Ho is weak. Try playmates in South Byron. Worth the drive. Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
Thanks. Will do.
Tally Ho is weak. Try playmates in South Byron. Worth the drive. Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
What is so much better about Playmates?
What is so much better about Playmates? Originally Posted by youdapharmist
nude n no near by shootings

girls will or not fuck but not at and without the mmmmm pimp on the most part
"girls will or not fuck but not at and without the mmmmm pimp on the most part"
I just gave myself a blinding headache trying to figure out what this means.
I just gave myself a blinding headache trying to figure out what this means. Originally Posted by RandyinRoc
"Whew" then the pimp will not understand also
I just gave myself a blinding headache trying to figure out what this means. Originally Posted by RandyinRoc
LMAO!
LMAO! Originally Posted by ben dover
slim pickings at the Tally last night I bet

mmm where did all the will play go ????
Its been slow every time I go into playmates
Its been slow every time I go into playmates Originally Posted by pillowlips
Ahem, more time to pick one and and talk her into giving you her #. To set up notel time Duh

Hint: Some at bi, Sooooo in booth show her you dick n ask, would you and your GF like to play with this. The few that will not cheat on her GF, may like to share a gift with her
If lucky have a root beer at
now for the report part. Only report time with at club. And say nothing about ya got some notel time. Why the no tell all of ROS. Well some that works at are on icky and have PA. You do not what her to get a text with ROS and a you're fired.

So not a word of extra at, or notel time chat in ROS

If ya came, well your dick was in your pants, And the walk of shame was not that bad that she got ya without touching it LOL even if a lie

Playmates non striping staff. Just doing my part to save strippers their ahem job
BTW can ya update who is on stage on twitter. Last I can see is Oct 21st, please n thank you Sir/Mam

may the ahem games play out well Let the "Come have a little naked fun" get down n dirty. And the club don't find out WHO

BTW ^^^^^ not a bad idea for play at all strip clubs. I did get ratted on one at Mirage by some staff with PA at Mirage.
Wat
I need and osd decoder ring. Wtf was all that jiberish