What are you looking for these days

in a provider?
Personally, as I get a little older, I'm looking for skills and cost.
Yeh, I used to love those young ones, but MOST of them just don;t have the quality skills I personally am looking for.

I'll take a mid 30's to mid 50's over a 20 year old any day of the week.

I've only been with 6-7 providers over the years because I'm very picky.

I like to find one and stick wit her several times if we click and girl knows how to read what I want.
Slow, passionate and take her time for me
I'm only looking for L1 to L2 service at the most. That's why I'm a fan of the studios, but the rates for that have gotten rediculous. My gosh, I would even take a lady out to eat with nothing expected but a meal and convo, but hey, some ladies would charge for that.
Heck, I don;t have the time to take one out to eat a meal. I have to squeeze in an hour n a half (travel and visit) to see one now.
You know getting back into the hobby recently for me I feared bc I was older… but I’m finding out that younger woman have absolutely no personable skills… I’m glad I decided to jump back in… when sharing intimacy it’s so much better for both parties to have some type of common ground… and I fully enjoy intelligent conversation… I’m always up for learning new things or being a teacher myself. I appreciate you gentleman keeping us older women around! ��
that you came back around!!!

You know getting back into the hobby recently for me I feared bc I was older… but I’m finding out that younger woman have absolutely no personable skills… I’m glad I decided to jump back in… when sharing intimacy it’s so much better for both parties to have some type of common ground… and I fully enjoy intelligent conversation… I’m always up for learning new things or being a teacher myself. I appreciate you gentleman keeping us older women around! �� Originally Posted by DeeDeeMarie
Well I’m looking for a provider that will return a DM, email or text for starters.
Well I’m looking for a provider that will return a DM, email or text for starters. Originally Posted by Rickyhobby
That right there makes all the difference in today's hobby. I'd guess the return message rate is about 20% but of those that return a message, half are scammers and the rest want deposits. I've hit the point where I found a couple of providers that are sweet and honest enough to be regulars.
I prefer a provider that is 40 to 65. One that can carry on a conversation, that can focus on our time together and not her cell phone.
Since you opened this can of worms:

1.) Personality. I’m getting older too and the kind of girl that posts an add listing a dozen things (like GFE etc. ) she is not willing to do isn’t worth my time or my money. I get it if a girl doesn’t do anything “uncovered”. That’s common sense but come on… learn how to write an ad someone wants to respond to. If McDonalds made a commercial telling you everything they will not do to make their food tasty - you would just go to BK or Wendy’s. Ladies tell the guys all the things you WILL DO that makes them want to pay you to do it.

2.) A girl should know how to set a reasonable price based on the local economy not merely how much she wants to make. PhD trained physicians and lawyers only make $200 an hour. Sex is something every human is born knowing how to do. No matter how good it is - it is not worth more than $200 an hour unless the p@ssy is guilded in solid gold. I get that girls often get into this business because of a lack of opportunity and they think the guys are wealthy. Some are . But either way, you are not entitled to something just because you want or even need it. You are only entitled to something when you personally earn it. So if you want to charge $300 - $500 for an hour - you will need to offer a gold medal performance and so few actually do and oddly , the ones who do are in this mid 40’s or older. The younger millennial aged girls seem to think they are entitled to what you worked for simply because they do not have it and you do.

In short - I agree with the commenter who said he has developed an appreciation for the providers who are Gen X or older. They seem to appreciate their clients more. They spend an hour being “human” with their clients.

I miss Kiki for all of these reasons. She is all but out of the hobby now and that’s sad. I used to meet her pretty regularly. She has a really affectionate and humorous personality. You pay for an hour but you never felt like there was a clock in the room. She tried to get to know you and she didn’t seem to have a negative or mean bone in her body. By now she is at least in her mid 40’s but she has a much younger personality and she knows the local economy she is living and working in . If we had a dozen “Kiki”s on the coast in different shapes and sizes - we would all be happy. ��. I know I would. I would be happy if she simply started doing incalls again.
I completely agree. Kiki and I had a weekly arrangement. He personality and attitude was infectious. I truly do miss her because you didn't feel timed it was just have fun and we'll know when it's time to go. She was the best and I miss that laughter.
I can not nor will I speak on rates because as a woman myself, I believe that every woman should receive whatever they feel their services are worth. However, I do agree that if you are going to charge a certain amount, the service should match the bill. I would not return to an overpriced restaurant with subpar service or lukewarm food. The anxiety in me unfortunately still tips and I find myself on Yelp fast (shoutout to the fellow Yelpers lol) But I digress; I try my best to always deliver the best version of myself (charismatic, a bit nerdy, energetic, a lover & friend) with every meeting and when I am not able to, I reschedule. A reschedule on a bad day has saved me from losing returning friends that have seen me throughout the years ❤️
Exactly what love said
and have done a bunch of reviews of places to eat

I can not nor will I speak on rates because as a woman myself, I believe that every woman should receive whatever they feel their services are worth. However, I do agree that if you are going to charge a certain amount, the service should match the bill. I would not return to an overpriced restaurant with subpar service or lukewarm food. The anxiety in me unfortunately still tips and I find myself on Yelp fast (shoutout to the fellow Yelpers lol) But I digress; I try my best to always deliver the best version of myself (charismatic, a bit nerdy, energetic, a lover & friend) with every meeting and when I am not able to, I reschedule. A reschedule on a bad day has saved me from losing returning friends that have seen me throughout the years ❤️ Originally Posted by LoveXO.Tara
I must respectfully disagree. A provider is not entitled to whatever she wants to charge. A basic tenet of marketing is that any product or service is only worth what the market (purchaser) will be willing to pay. Need or want does not equal worth or entitlement.

And again lawyers and physicians accumulate hundreds of thousands in student debt learning a specialized skill and knowledge base that only pays about $200-$250 per hour in South Mississippi. There is no justification for providing, as a service, an activity that every mammal on the planet is genetically programmed to instinctively know how to do and charging more for it that lawyers and physicians.

And again, this is South Mississippi. While the cost of living is 63% lower than the Washington, DC area - so are the wages paid to the men a provider is marketing her services to. I’ve lived and worked on the DC area and was surprised that although the wages are 37% higher there - the cost of a provider’s services are very often either the same or slightly lower than on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. That’s absurd.
I completely agree with you. I also lived in DC from Jan '05 to May '06. The rates were reasonable. I still check out rates in the area due to moving back soon and the rates are not outrageous as they are here on the Coast. Who in there right mind would pay 400-500 for 30 minutes. Some may say if you got it then spend it. I got it but I'm not wasting that on 1 provider when I can have 3 to 4 different options for the same amount.